Talk around the Depot

CPBO

(W)e will CPBO I was looking at the pick and some shuttles have been intergrated in the runs .

That will be hot seeing our buses taking over the (T)riboroRFK bridge:tup:

Really.....I have to look at that board a little closer than.....

I wish I had a job with a 4 hr lunch break.......B)......ooo wait I do!

4 hours????? Crap I only get 15 mins lol...

But back to business. So the 67 is going to LGA...that's a good route there. That's how I get home from work. Now I got a better chance of seeing NGs fail on the "Death Hill" lol

4 hours????? Crap I only get 15 mins lol...

But back to business. So the 67 is going to LGA...that's a good route there. That's how I get home from work. Now I got a better chance of seeing NGs fail on the "Death Hill" lol

Yae I still can't believe they moved it to LGA.........and we get the 19 in return with the Queens Mall Q38......:tdown::tdown:

I was suppose to pick on Friday.....but the pick was called off.......the arbitrator ruled in our favor.....so we do not need to park the Express buses @ 126th street depot in Harlem.......so now we have to re-pick the whole pick....I also heard that we may keep the Q101......but I tried to get confirmation on that and still have not heard any word on it......till the next chapter is written.....

I was suppose to pick on Friday.....but the pick was called off.......the arbitrator ruled in our favor.....so we do not need to park the Express buses @ 126th street depot in Harlem.......so now we have to re-pick the whole pick....I also heard that we may keep the Q101......but I tried to get confirmation on that and still have not heard any word on it......till the next chapter is written.....

I don't see any indication on http://www.lgaunion.com about CP Depot keeping the Q101.

Any word from the depot on how the QBx1 will be faring? It's the only College Point route I get to see on a daily basis... and I'll be really sad if it gets all shifted to Eastchester...

I know I sound like a complete noobette...

No hun the route stays split for now ,If any changes me or CPBO will let ya know.

• 4 weeks later...

Well we are in the final week of the 100's and 67 at CP......this will complete all of the 100's being moved to LGA.....When I first heard the rumor some 2 years ago.....I was like wow.....and well here we are......Good luck to the new operators on the 100......they are in for a surprise when visiting days come around.......Wed - Sunday.....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Gone but not forgotten!!!!

Well we are in the final week of the 100's and 67 at CP......this will complete all of the 100's being moved to LGA.....When I first heard the rumor some 2 years ago.....I was like wow.....and well here we are......Good luck to the new operators on the 100......they are in for a surprise when visiting days come around.......Wed - Sunday.....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Gone but not forgotten!!!!

I'm going to miss the CNGs on the Q67 the most, I'm not going to like the hybrids on that line....RTSs and whatever else I can take.....

lol . i want to know is it true that ulmer is going to eliminate the x28 and x38 weekend service ? . that is what im hearing . and i was at ulmer park a few hours ago and i saw a hybrid bus 4469 form jamacia depot it was sitting outside and 4570 from grand ave was there earlier . i see we might get dibs on the hybrids . lol finally . well nomomre x28 or x38 weekend service for me .

I'm going to miss the CNGs on the Q67 the most, I'm not going to like the hybrids on that line....RTSs and whatever else I can take.....

Yes it will be wierd to see the hybrids on that line......Also the Ex Bee-Line buses......how time and man changes things........

I take the last bus of the night (11:10 p.m) every day comming home from work. now its just gonna feel weird taking the Q67:cry:

lol . i want to know is it true that ulmer is going to eliminate the x28 and x38 weekend service
Who really knows what the current plans are to me it is just speculation until the ax falls we will see the X27 & X28 are daily routes meaning monday-Sunday the X37 & X38 are weekday only and are not affected

Archived