What is the size of display do you use to browse this website?

Harry

What is the size of display (wide screen monitor) do you use to browse this website?  

1. 1. What is the size of display (wide screen monitor) do you use to browse this website?

• 17 - 18.5"
    • 19"
    • 20 - 20.1"
    • 21.5 - 21.6"
    • 22"
    • 23"
    • 24 - 24.6"
    • 25 - 25.5"
    • 26"
    • 27"
    • 28"
    • 30"

What size display (monitor) do you use to browse this website? It should be your primary or home display.

Note: Now this is for wide screen LCD computer monitors. This is not for wide screen HDTV's that are used as computer monitors.

I want some feedback because there are certain modifications that utilize wide screen displays. I want to get an idea of how many users are using wide screen displays.

I know it isn't a full size monitor, but my iPhone displays 16:9 and is 3.5 inches. It formats pages in landscape mode 16:9, portrait mode is 9:16, or "extended 4:3". You can use safari and other apps in portrait mode, but landscape is best for navigation.

The formatting is good, but if it can be optimized more than i'm all for it. ;)

- A

I think Harry should either make another thread saying 'Laptop Monitor Size' and making this the 'Desktop Moniter Size' thread or just add more options covering 16", 15", 14", 13", 12", 11", 10", 9" and so on...

I really should have created a poll asking "What do you use a Laptop or a Desktop"? B)

Or a mobile device! ;)

Or dont use a Computer but use books for research or read, pen and paper with envelope for Mail/communication, a tic tac toe drawing for game and a cassette player for music :)

The old fashion way lol

Archived