Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Good God… I go to Atlantic Avenue’s Target and I see a group of young adults just stealing things from the Halloween area. One of them takes a bag of jolly ranchers from the shelf, rips it open, puts one in his mouth, and lets the rest fall to the floor. I tell my sister about it and she calls me a racist for mentioning it.

The extreme left has ushered in an era of self-censorship and doublethink.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, CenSin said:

Good God… I go to Atlantic Avenue’s Target and I see a group of young adults just stealing things from the Halloween area. One of them takes a bag of jolly ranchers from the shelf, rips it open, puts one in his mouth, and lets the rest fall to the floor. I tell my sister about it and she calls me a racist for mentioning it.

You can say that again...

On 10/10/2018 at 10:54 PM, CenSin said:

That's.... not racist. That's merely, an observation.  The western world has gone to the dogs.....

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Q43LTD said:

So Seattle is getting an NHL franchise. I was hoping for the Nordiques to return so the conferences can be even again 

I was a big Nordiques fan and still am (Avalanche). Remember the games at the Colisée in Québec.  The problem is Québec is a small market... A hockey market, but a small market in the overall scheme of things similar to Winnipeg, so you'd need investors with deep pockets with a new arena ready, just like Vegas and Winnipeg have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

…. Yeah I haven't been around here much recently….

So I'd figured I'd share a little something I've been working on the past year or so.

My fan novel for "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Operation EXILES"

https://archiveofourown.org/works/14842328/chapters/34355336

this is volume 1 of 5, all five together they're about 350 pages in MS word on the default settings. I started writing this when all signs showed the show would get canceled during season five, so it takes a new path from there. 

(quick word of warning; contains profanity and does involve multiple copies of the same people interacting, which can be confusing sometimes.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found Foods infused Cannabis and its totally great! I tried frozen yogurt infused cannabis before and it really tastes good! and now, there’s new and something interesting! On the other hand, Ingesting Cannabis has a side effect that can lead you addiction because of its high dosage that you’ll never know how much dosage that food has. By continually do researching, I came across in this article blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/news/media-tv/imprisoned-in-ecuador-for-carry-cannabis-seeds-and-paraphernalia-part-1/

So.. I haven't been around her much... Truth be told... I've been dealing with depression. I got fired from my job at Staples towards the end of last year for reasons that are both stupid and when thinking about it, justified. So I've had time to think and I've thought about a lot of things and thought about what was wrong with my life and honestly... I think I figured out part of my problem. I've been living a lie my whole life...

I'm...

I'm a girl. 

I'm transgender.

I'm the same sarcastic, short tempered ass I've always been.

The difference now is I'm "Miss sarcastic, short tempered ass"

• 2 weeks later...

Many people assume I’m either married or with someone as I’ve received the following from different people:

”It’s a good thing you and your girl moved here.”

”Maybe you and your wife will love this bed.”

”How’s the girlfriend?”

I don’t know where everyone gets all that from, but I’ve repeatedly stated that I’m single and not looking for anything with anyone. 

7 hours ago, S78 via Hylan said:

Many people assume I’m either married or with someone as I’ve received the following from different people:

”It’s a good thing you and your girl moved here.”

”Maybe you and your wife will love this bed.”

”How’s the girlfriend?”

I don’t know where everyone gets all that from, but I’ve repeatedly stated that I’m single and not looking for anything with anyone. 

Kind of like how people assume that I am walking my car when I’m walking to the express bus. They go, are you moving your car, or move out of the way and let the man walk to his car. lol

• 3 weeks later...