Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

I wouldn't have even engaged him in that much conversation. "**** you" is much easier to say and more meaningful.

lol

Well the compliment was nice and all, as this is the second time I've been complemented by a stranger on these shoes, but no way in hell do I tell people where I get my stuff from. There is nothing worse than someone having the same thing you do. I had a roomate like that.

He was always trying to get things that I had, so I fixed his a**. I bought one of these Sony MiniDisc holders (back when they were popular) from E-Bay and he automatically wanted one for his MiniDisc player and went and placed a bid. :mad:

I found the item he was bidding on and then proceeded to bid on it like crazy and intentionally drive up the price so he would be turned off from buying it. B)

He was like damn man someone is bidding on this like crazy. I just sat there with a straight face and said "Oh really?" :mad: :)

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
$415.00 for some shoes... If I had your money, I'd throw mine away.

I actually only paid $230.00 for them so I got two of them... One is suede and the other is a brownish colour. They're Italian, but they're "last years'" stock, so they're supposedly "undesirable". :D

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

I actually only paid $230.00 for them so I got two of them... One is suade and the other is a brownish colour. They're Italian, but they're "last years'" stock, so they're supposedly "undesirable". :D

Even at that price, that's two pairs of boots for me. I don't even know where my dress shoes are and that reminds me I got to friend them for when I bar tend in the morning.

There is nothing worse than someone having the same thing you do. I had a roomate like that.

I really hate that. I have a camera. Seen nobody else with it. And then someone I know just has to copy me and get the same damn camera. And it's gotten so bad, that now they're even trying to rip off my settings. And then people wonder why I keep my camera in Electronic Viewfinder mode? :D

(some people here may already know what I'm talking about)

So I get on the (M14) since it was there at 14th & 5th and take it one stop to Whole Foods. As I'm ready to get off, a middle aged snob is also getting off and approaches me and says the following:

Middle Aged Snobby Dude: [Attempting to be friendly]. Those are very nice shoes. Where did you get them?

Me: [Pretending not to hear him] Huh?

Middle Aged Snobby Dude: [in a more irritated snobby affirmative tone, elongating his words]. Those are very nice shoes. Where did you get them from?

Me: Oh, online.

Middle Aged Snobby Dude: Oh, online. Well thank you.

As if I was going to tell him where I got them. lol :D

Bet he was pissed lmfao....

Bet he was pissed lmfao....

Yeah, I've had other dudes ask me what brand my shoes were. This one guy got in the elevator of my office building, sees my shoes and goes "Are those Allen Edmonds?" (one of the few names of dress shoes he probably knew). I go "No, these are from England", but I never give the name.

I like high heels, floral print tops, and hairstyles (especially ponytails and pigtails).

This reminds me... On the (M2) yesterday going to 14th street, I saw an interesting character, so interesting in fact I was tempted to take a photo w/my Blackberry. First off I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman, but he/she had a ponytail and a receeding hairline with really thick glasses on with their legs crossed reading something or other. Then he/she was wearing this sort of jumpsuit style clothing but it was like really colourful and sh*t and the pants or whatever they were were really tight, with Converse style sneakers on. I've saw crossdressers down there by Union Square but never this before. They always freak me out. :eek:

He/she got off at 23rd and 5th... I kept thinking what in the hell was this person thinking when they rolled out of bed this morning? :eek:

This reminds me... On the (M2) yesterday going to 14th street, I saw an interesting character, so interesting in fact I was tempted to take a photo w/my Blackberry. First off I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman, but he/she had a ponytail and a receeding hairline with really thick glasses on with their legs crossed reading something or other. Then he/she was wearing this sort of jumpsuit style clothing but it was like really colourful and sh*t and the pants or whatever they were were really tight, with Converse style sneakers on. I've saw crossdressers down there by Union Square but never this before. They always freak me out. :eek:

He/she got off at 23rd and 5th... I kept thinking what in the hell was this person thinking when they rolled out of bed this morning? :eek:

Ha. That seems to be a normal sighting in lower Manhattan :o

LOL

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=226370

I was laughing so hard this morning at this...still laughing....

Nothing anti-semitic about it. It was a direct attack on him and his 'pride' shit. Hell, Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins, so therefore he's a sinner.

But in any case it isn't worth it to argue with him. He's an evil, vindictive jerk. Let him be 'prideful', sinning every moment.

Nothing anti-semitic about it. It was a direct attack on him and his 'pride' shit. Hell, Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins, so therefore he's a sinner.

But in any case it isn't worth it to argue with him. He's an evil, vindictive jerk. Let him be 'prideful', sinning every moment.

IAWTP x100%!!!

I never knew an LFS would cause so much controversy.