Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! It is hard to figure out whats a Nassau bus and whats a Queens bus along Hillside Av... That is until the N6 goes flying by at 45 right past you, as you flail your arms wildly...

At least five things wrong with that.

1) Forty-five? Miles an hour? On Hillside Avenue? laughingelfman.jpg

2) LIB operators wish they could do 45. Wait, I was just on the N51 and the B/O DID about 45 for a good 20 seconds. Fun ride.

3) Bus models? Destination signs? That not good enough for you if the NGs are all white with a blue stripe?

4) Okay, I ran out of things.

5) You just lost the game.

Welcome to the revised NYCTF Off Topic Lounge Random Thoughts Thread!

On a friendly suggestion, I created a new Random Thoughts thread for Subways and for Buses in their respective forums.

Please continue to feel free to post anything off topic which doesn't really require a seperate thread - sports, movies, television, radio, games, life, etc.

Ah, these were great memories, driving down a small-scale version of Manhattan in this game from 1999.

Reminds me of the camera zooming down various side streets until it got to your car, on a dark and rainy night.

You bastid. Damnit now I have to pull out the Playstation 1 :P

After a long night of studying, I took the Q44 home. I got on around 12:30 AM. As we passed the Van Wyck Expressway, a passenger decided to show me what he had for dinner. Needless to say, I quickly got off. I had to wait 20 minutes in the freezing cold for the next bus. The other passengers remained on the bus. I guess they were so tired that they were oblivious to the stench.

it was that bad?

"Are you a foamer? Dial foamers anonymous now at 1800-FOA-MERS thats 1800-362-6377

Train Operators are foaming by!"

I sorta kinda have this number on speed dial :)

you should change it to an emergency contact B)