Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasn't that bad. However, the first hour should have been a separate episode. After Lex stabbed Tess, she gave him that cream that eradicated all his bad memories so he basically became "good". It showed him as President.

They are seperate episodes just bunched together. It could've been better. I mean Darkseid a cloud? I had a similar issue about Doomsday and how it seemed one slam into the ground and he's gone? IF they have super powerful villains, do a better job with them or don't bring them up at all.

I kinda doubt he became good. Assuming the show is setting things up for the comics, Luthor will be the same Luthor we all know and hate. So all that mind wipe thing did is make everything he remembered in Smallville a blank. And I still don't understand the 2018 goof. It should've been 2020 or 2016.

Just saw the "three guys one hammer" video. Poor, poor guy. Mom wasn't joking when she said Ukraine holds some of the most wicked people on earth.

haha, I've seen that one. The Ukrainians don't eff around. There are way worse shock videos/pics online way worse than the 2 girls and a cup video.

I do have to commend NASCAR drivers. Being able to entertain people by being sponsored by beer companies and driving in circles for four hours.. that's something.

Those cars do still have stock manual transmissions and those G-Forces are something, though. Twenty-five years ago, we had IMSA and IndyCar. Those were the days.

It's not even a real sport. Guys driving in a car around a track?

And I am to guess you feel the same about horse racing?

Again, you may think it's just people sitting in a car and driving, but you have to worry about avoiding getting hit by other people and having the stamina to last the whole race.

Golf is not a sport, that's a recreational hobby.

Randy and his fellow bike riding friends just pulled off another one of their block-long wheelies. There's literally not one day that passes during the summer in which I don't hear motorcycles roaring down the block. Everyday it's like a bike show. :cool:

Edited by TrainFanatic

I'd rather have some snot-nosed a**hole then someone shooting at me or trying to rob me any day. At least in most areas of SI, the homes are not right on top of each other and there is some room. The of course you have to cross the guinea gang plank to get to Brooklyn.

I agree, and besides, the inner city neighborhoods certainty do have snot nosed A holes.... Hoodrats... those woman are just as nasty and rude as these so called snot nosed A holes from the nicer neighborhoods, this is coming from someone who lives in Flatbush if it matters lol.