Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is new york state going back to the yellow license plates? I started seeing them about a week ago here in CT and they are driving me crazy.I figure asking the question on this thread may produce an asnwer?

yes they are.

Today I took the N4 from Jamaica Center to Hook Creek Blvd. Fortunately for me, the bus was a Cummins. It brought back memories. It was a nice ride. Unlike a hybrid, I actually had legroom. After I got off I took some N4 and X63 pics (which will be posted next week)

After my mini-busfan trip I walked to Green Acres Mall. I haven't been to the mall in years (even though it's the closest mall to my house). After shopping at Walmart, I entered the mall. It was renovated. The interior almosts looks like a miniature Roosevelt Field. However, it was lipstick on a pig. The ghetto fabulous crowd still hangs out at the mall. Most of the stores were the same as the last time I went to the mall (an arcade that used to be at the mall closed down). Green Acres isn't as bad as Kings Plaza. Nevertheless, it's not in the league of the Palisades or Roosevelt Field.

Is new york state going back to the yellow license plates? I started seeing them about a week ago here in CT and they are driving me crazy.I figure asking the question on this thread may produce an asnwer?

I started seeing some too. They look vintage.

Today I took the N4 from Jamaica Center to Hook Creek Blvd. Fortunately for me, the bus was a Cummins. It brought back memories. It was a nice ride. Unlike a hybrid, I actually had legroom. After I got off I took some N4 and X63 pics (which will be posted next week)

After my mini-busfan trip I walked to Green Acres Mall. I haven't been to the mall in years (even though it's the closest mall to my house). After shopping at Walmart, I entered the mall. It was renovated. The interior almosts looks like a miniature Roosevelt Field. However, it was lipstick on a pig. The ghetto fabulous crowd still hangs out at the mall. Most of the stores were the same as the last time I went to the mall (an arcade that used to be at the mall closed down). Green Acres isn't as bad as Kings Plaza. Nevertheless, it's not in the league of the Palisades or Roosevelt Field.

Lmao @ "Ghetto Fabulous", haven't heard that word in a minute.

Just drove 9 hours & 600 miles, that wasn't fun at all, I wanted to cry on the side of the road.