Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO look what was spotted at Concourse Yard this morning (credit to Photobucket user and SubChat poster SUBWAYSURF):

fda6c51b.jpg

Bambi has invaded the subway! Everyone run for high ground!!!!!

Here is the history of our medicine.

"I have a sore throat."

2000 BC : "eat this root"

1200 AD : "That root is heathen, say this prayer."

1500 AD : "That prayer is superstition, drink this elixir."

1800 AD : "That elixir is snake oil, Take this pill."

1900 AD : "That pill is ineffective, Take this antibiotic."

2000 AD : "That antibiotic is artificial. Here, why dont you eat this root."

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO look what was spotted at Concourse Yard this morning (credit to Photobucket user and SubChat poster SUBWAYSURF):

fda6c51b.jpg

Bambi has invaded the subway! Everyone run for high ground!!!!!

And nobody charged up a train to play a game of multi-ton cat and mouse? :(

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/worlds-media-gets-stuck-into-karl-stefanovic-for-dalai-lama-joke/story-e6frf96x-1226076713323

Well done Karl.......*Shakes head* I'd love to know how he won the Gold Logie.

(The gold logie is the award Most Popular Personality on Australian Television)

There's one cancer, Terrapin Station, who is a 5"7" loser in real life. He deliberately starts flame wars for his own amusement. The sad thing is that the vast majority of Subchat members are serious railfans who simply want to talk about their hobby. It's only a few people like Weinberg, Will D, and Chris who ruin it for everyone.

Of course this wouldn't have happened on an express bus.

Ok, link about how 'subchat' Chris is a racist...?

And TS and his cronies can all go to hell [one of them you didn't list, but has always been on my case on practically anything political and makes him even worse than TS imo - not so much the disagrements, but the fact he always singles me out. {It's in one of my blogs}]. That said, ignoring them is the best thing to do. You can't win when you have ppl that are basically his mouthpeice and all he does is 'lol or iawtp'. It's a cancerous mob - a handful, but they are the reasons the site is f'ed up.

You really should stick to your word about leaving for good from that place. Honestly when you started posting back there [following that 'implosion'] I was surprised. TS is a prick, you are better off by not answering back.

We [including me] have issues with that place, but at this point, what does it matter? It's just turning this page vs that place. No one wins from this. Just erase that place from your history/favorites and be done with it. "NO fuss no muss."

If you want to leave, then just do so, don't make a big announcement over it. No one cares or the few 'haters' would just 'cheer' as if they won some victory. Going away quietly just means things goes on as if nothing happened. It's the friggin internet. A bunch of words. We all say stuff because we can't say it in person. It's like talking to egos, rather than the actual person. So why take things so personally? It ain't worth it to deal with so much stress over nothing. Brush it off and be at peace.

I've seen multiple threads in which Chris said, "Black people are so 'x' " or "Black people like to do 'y' ". IMO, he is a lowlife just like Weinberg.

As for quitting Subchat, look at my post count there. I'm basically a part time member. The only threads I participate in are photo threads or threads so innocuous that they can't be turned into flame wars by Weinberg.

I've seen multiple threads in which Chris said, "Black people are so 'x' " or "Black people like to do 'y' ". IMO, he is a lowlife just like Weinberg.

As for quitting Subchat, look at my post count there. I'm basically a part time member. The only threads I participate in are photo threads or threads so innocuous that they can't be turned into flame wars by Weinberg.

I've stayed away from ot chat for the most part, so you'll need to post links cuz I'm not wasting time sorting thru the crap there.

I was not aware there was post counts there...

Ok, good.

I think Chicago Motor men is the biggest racist on there.