Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M15 chicken select? Why? Lol

Lol cuz I used to tae the (L) train to work and got off at 1 Av. There's a McDonalds right upstairs and I always got the chicken select before I got on the select bus...that and the fact that the LFSA kinda does look like a chicken select B)

BTW, there's this burger joint on 1 Av & 12 St called Select Burger :)

I don't understand ghetto speak.

Treanslation: "you ruined the moment for me" or "you just got me mad", depends on the context of the convo its used it

This has been a message by Fresh Pond's Urban Dictionary :P

BTW, there's this burger joint on 1 Av & 12 St called Select Burger B)

So then it's the M15 Burger Select. Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger with bacon :)

Treanslation: "you ruined the moment for me" or "you just got me mad", depends on the context of the convo its used it

This has been a message by Fresh Pond's Urban Dictionary :P

Well see I didn't know that. Never tried to understand the "urban" language :P

Try telling that to Raylashaquandehshika :P

Good lord that's one long ass name :P

wow u dead blew mines with that one

I don't understand ghetto speak.

'dead blew mines' -> basically means something annoying... or disrespectful... kinda..

My regents grade were ok.... I got 84 on one and 94 on another. But I didn't really study as well as I should have :)

And the one I got an 84 I got a lower score on than I did last year when I took it a year early... Yeah I know, I fail at life. B)

My grades were fairly good.

Watching American Dad right now.

It's summah time!

I'm hungry and this guy sitting next to me on the bus aint making it any better...maybe I should rob him lmao (joking)

"i am get mad" LOL

What

Try telling that to Ray-lasha'quan-dehshiqu'ka :P

Fix'd :P

If ignorance was a fragrance....

You would definitely smell like horse shit!;)

Blood is thicker than water but maple syrup is thicker than blood...therefore, pancakes must be more important than family

HOLD THAT!!! :P

I just got my grades for my Regents back:

English: 100

Italian: 100

Global History: 98

Algebra II: 97

Chemistry: 98

The funny thing was that my Algebra II teacher was the only one who called me ahead of time to inform me of my grade, and it was the lowest grade of all of my Regents.

Wow. Good luck getting into somewhere good! ;)

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

:P:P

You forgot some:

DERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERP :P:P

M15 chicken select? Why? Lol

Buffalo wings please? :P

Try telling that to Raylashaquandehshika ;)

???

Blood is thicker than water but maple syrup is thicker than blood...therefore, pancakes must be more important than family

HOLD THAT!!! :P

Well, molasses is even thicker than syrup, so that's even more important than family :P

BTW, there's this burger joint on 1 Av & 12 St called Select Burger :P

My moms... I mean, my mom, and sister went to Burger Select. Got me some custom mac and cheese. 'Twas delicious.

Oh, and... did you guys meet my girlfriend Lamonditiasaniquiktaikwondoejinika?

My moms... I mean, my mom, and sister went to Burger Select. Got me some custom mac and cheese. 'Twas delicious.

Oh, and... did you guys meet my girlfriend Lamonditiasaniquiktaikwondoejinika?

Bx12 Select Burger Service :P

Did you take this photo. Now that's freaky. But if it's yours send it to Nike.

Yes I did. Me & my gf was walking the Bklyn Bridge that day and we was just taking pictures of random things (on her camera, I lost mines lol) and that idea just popped into my head out of nowhere