Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Yes I did. Me & my gf was walking the Bklyn Bridge that day and we was just taking pictures of random things (on her camera, I lost mines lol) and that idea just popped into my head out of nowhere

I hope your shoe would have fell into traffic and get run over! Lololololol just playing :P

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I did. Me & my gf was walking the Bklyn Bridge that day and we was just taking pictures of random things (on her camera, I lost mines lol) and that idea just popped into my head out of nowhere

and someone should have come and stole your shoe :P

Its my last night at this house...the 6 years I spent here was the best ever :cry:

I'm shocked no one noticed its a Jordan sneaker? Its funny people are suggesting to send it to Nike lol. That's like sending a R32 photo to Kawasaki.

And that's why I didn't say anything lol

OMG... I am so hammered.... Word of advice... Don't hit the bong and drink for 8 hours straight.... Kudos to the cab drivers that got me home wicked fast... Yellow taxi cab dude got me from 34th & 8th to Broadway & Battery Pl 15 minutes, so I could catch the X1. Unfortunately I was too drunk to realize that the 00:06 wasn't the last express bus of the night. Also kudos to the other cabbie that picked me on Hylan Blvd. :cool:

Random: I walked 6 1/2 miles today. (To the people who know me: That's right. You heard me B))

6.5 miles is:

Broadway-Lafayette St. Station to 128th and Park

149th St/Concourse to Gun Hill Road (following the elevated structure of the (2))

125th to Mosholu Parkway (following the (4))

A radio station was running a competition - words that weren't in the dictionary yet could still be used in a sentence that would make logical sense. The prize was a trip to Bali.

DJ: "96 FM here, what's your name?"

Caller: "Hi, my name's Dave."

DJ: "Dave, what's your word?"

Caller: "Goan... spelt G-O-A-N pronounced 'go-an'."

DJ: "You are correct, Dave, 'goan' is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?"

Caller: "Goan f*ck yourself!"

The DJ cut the caller off and took other calls, all unsuccessful until:

DJ: "96 FM, what's your name?"

Caller: "Hi, me name's Jeff."

DJ: "Jeff, what's your word?"

Caller: "Smee, spelt S-M-E-E, pronounced 'smee'."

DJ: "You are correct, Jeff, 'smee' is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?"

Caller: "Smee again! Goan f*ck yourself!"

Best joke I've heard in a long time.

OMG... I am so hammered.... Word of advice... Don't hit the bong and drink for 8 hours straight.... Kudos to the cab drivers that got me home wicked fast... Yellow taxi cab dude got me from 34th & 8th to Broadway & Battery Pl 15 minutes, so I could catch the X1. Unfortunately I was too drunk to realize that the 00:06 wasn't the last express bus of the night. Also kudos to the other cabbie that picked me on Hylan Blvd. :cool:

And yet you're on the forums talking about it...shame on you there's kids reading this B)

...But I can't complain, I got me a bottle of Moscato next to my bed in my new place lol

Damn, that's crazy, what for and from where to where? I know it wasn't too bad out, but summer time is the last part of the year i'd walk even 2.5 miles continuously.

It was exercise B):P

And it was from the South Bronx to north of Allerton Av.

Try skateboarding from South Ferry to 207th Street in 2.5 hours..hahahahaha

Your future :P

DSCF0120.jpg

And yet you're on the forums talking about it...shame on you there's kids reading this B)

...But I can't complain, I got me a bottle of Moscato next to my bed in my new place lol

Yeah well the funny part was I passed out shortly after that post and woke up now with a slight hang over of course, but good times yesterday with old friends. :cool: Let's just say the Highline there on the West Side is pretty high under the influence. :P

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

Random thought: hate it when someone quotes a huge post for no reason, just to respond with one sentence. Really, guy? *sarcasm*

This is now one HUEG ASS POST

Well, that's your choice :(