lab%20and%20ducky.JPG

You want ducky

I do! I do want ducky! :drool:

woot-21618.jpg

w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t!

Just a question, but what does w00t mean? :(

Looks like FG won't be out problem anymore:

http://www.subchat.com/read.asp?Id=1086259

Goodbye, cruel world... I miss him already.

371298c3372ea754f0e160ec57eb81d7.gif

Over 100,000,000 views!

Just a question, but what does w00t mean? :o

The term "w00t" is a slang interjection used to express happiness or excitement, usually over the Internet. The expression is most popular on USENET posts, multiplayer computer games (especially first-person shooters), IRC chats, and instant messages, though use on the World Wide Web in the form of weblogs or in forums is by no means uncommon.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070602104556AAceOPj

My day was freaking terrible. As I emerge out of the subway station, some random fat dude comes up behind me, grabs me in a headlock, punches me right in the face, and steals my iPod.

Great neighborhood I live in :tup:

That fat dude is just a stupid b****. Lord, help him.

I went out to buy some clothes and I watched as at least two different buses to Green Acres (NGs on the Q5 and 85) leave before I even get to Archer avenue. When I came back up from Jamaica Center after refilling my MC, I had to wait 15 minutes for a bus to GA. I didn't know the 85's route to GA was no less than 15 minutes longer than the Q5's, so I was in for a bit of a lengthy ride. At least it was in an RTS.

My day was freaking terrible. As I emerge out of the subway station, some random fat dude comes up behind me, grabs me in a headlock, punches me right in the face, and steals my iPod.

Great neighborhood I live in :tup:

And you didn't chase the c**ksucker? I woulda knocked him over, gave him a nice serving of concrete pie, and taken my stuff back.

Sad, ain't it? I don't even like that junk, but i'll be bummed to see it replaced with NTT-like shit.

Tell me about it. They can't even get the A/C right. Go ride a crowded 2 train on a 100 degree day at Times Square.