Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think 'R68 subway car' has learned his lesson... he's still posting 2-3+ posts as opposed to using the edit button and consolidating everything into 1 post. This is very annoying when it it is photos or one line comments. = more nonsense to scroll thru.

He probably just wants to bump up his post count.

Look for it to return with The All New NYCTF version 2.0!

Coming soon!:cool:

Very good :tup:

RE: why? ---------- R42 M Train posted in The Random Thoughts Thread.

RE:|Cuz he wants to be ooerator on r42 a trane -------- Casey Stengel posted in The Random Thoughts Thread

B):P

A client of mine just called me from his wonderful condo talking about how great the weather is there in Puerto Rico where he lives literally steps from the beach and then he asked me how the weather was here in NYC? lol Hmm... Let's see I almost get soaked earlier today on my way back from Whole Foods since I didn't bring my umbrella with me... :mad: I think that pretty much tells the story. :tdown:

funny-graphs-peta-u-scary.gif

I always knew PETA was crazy. Now I have solid evidence.

portapotty-ipod11.jpg

Okay, let's listen to some Elton John while in the port-a-potty. Creepy...

I Want a cookie

I want one too.

Big Brother is so boring, the last time I watched it I was watching security cameras. I don't understand this show.

It was confusing to me at first as well, so I'm don't mind that you think it's boring. You really need to watch the show from the beginning to understand what the heck is going on. At least it's better than Jersey Shore.

Look for it to return with The All New NYCTF version 2.0!

Coming soon!:cool:

Do you have a final date?

A client of mine just called me from his wonderful condo talking about how great the weather is there in Puerto Rico where he lives literally steps from the beach and then he asked me how the weather was here in NYC? lol Hmm... Let's see I almost get soaked earlier today on my way back from Whole Foods since I didn't bring my umbrella with me... :mad: I think that pretty much tells the story. :tdown:

I was in a condo in Florida the last 2 weeks, that's why I didn't post much. I'm back now, and postier than ever.

Lol...I downloaded the Optimum app for my iPod touch and i'm able to control all the cable boxes from it, the cable box in my room, the cable box in the living room and EVEN the cable box in my mom's room!!!

I can turn on the cable box, adjust the volume and change the channels...her TV was off this morning and I turned it on with my iPod and she was going crazy! LOLOLOLOLOL

Lol...I downloaded the Optimum app for my iPod touch and i'm able to control all the cable boxes from it, the cable box in my room, the cable box in the living room and EVEN the cable box in my mom's room!!!

I can turn on the cable box, adjust the volume and change the channels...her TV was off this morning and I turned it on with my iPod and she was going crazy! LOLOLOLOLOL

Do you have an iPad? Because you can use it as an extra TV with the Optimum App for iPad.

Damn, wished I knew of that sooner. I usually just skip the ads when watching stuff i recorded.

Anyways, all that won't matter much since if the strike doesn't interupt things much, I'll be switching to Fios. Basically I'm getting tired of the slow speeds I'm getting from Optimum and that I guess I want to see how Fios is like and see if it's worth keeping or not.

To be honest, i've never used any Verizon wide-area wifi thing. Unless you're asking if the iPod touch is compatible with the wifi router they supply?

Those Verizon MiFi things are just wireless routers. They're compatible with any WiFi device.

To be honest, i've never used any Verizon wide-area wifi thing. Unless you're asking if the iPod touch is compatible with the wifi router they supply?

Well since my modem was 'new' in 2005, I don't have a wifi device [bought a netgear wifi router]. I can pick up optimum wifi in some parts of Brooklyn but the signal is usally too weak to pick up.

I guess if Verizon works the way Optimum does, then that's good. I don't want to go thru the hassle of the damn Iphone and be stuck with a 2-yr contract that I don't need. The Ipod touch is all i need.

Those Verizon MiFi things are just wireless routers. They're compatible with any WiFi device.

So basically, just log in using the account and passcode and you are connected then? If so then that'd be great. Even Optimum's wifi sucks. Signals are too damn weak. Probably because they over expanded to too many areas?