Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
833342657_a5d25f4502.jpg

What the deuce??

Anywho, I was just thinking of ordering a few slices of vodka pizza for dinner tonight... Decisions decisions... :P It's either that or I'll do some natural cereal and organic skim milk... :cool:

I pretty much don't cook much these days... Getting too spoiled thanks to Whole Foods, pizzerias and high end restaurants... B)

Guest lance25
Serves him right for driving a pickup truck and doing that stupid "lifting" thing to it.

I think it's called "ghost-riding".

As to the clip itself, "dumbass" indeed.

I knew that, I was referring to how he "lifted" his truck with those suspension mods. I group them with the "deficient below the waist" group, and I'm not talking about their legs.

I can't load the "What Song Are You Listening To" thread or else anything with Flash (i.e. YouTube videos) will just derp and crash.

I've always noticed that there are very few (if any) females on this forum. I wonder what it is that makes males more naturally transit-focused. Maybe it dates back to males having to navigate the forests back when we were hunter-gatherers.

or that big, loud things like trains and buses appeal to men more

I've always noticed that there are very few (if any) females on this forum. I wonder what it is that makes males more naturally transit-focused. Maybe it dates back to males having to navigate the forests back when we were hunter-gatherers.

RokuSix posted here a lot in the past, from what I can gather.

I've been lurking and posting on forums for about 10 years now. Believe me, if a female starts posting like crazy on a forum, it never ends well.