Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

I can't remember what year Halloween was a Sunday, but I'm glad it was, because all of seven kids came by. From that day until my birthday (November 15) I just kept eating candy from the stuff we couldn't give out.

Hopefully not as many kids go out because Monday is my only day of classes where I get home early enough to get rest.

Halloween fell on a Sunday last year.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, well, well... Guess who ate rabbit for the first time? :)

The meat looks like chicken meat, and tastes a lot like chicken. The meat, though, is bit tough and dry.

My only real complaint is that the breast had a lot of small bones, something I don't experience with chicken breast.

Metro North is like an alternate universe, its like the LIRR but the fonts are wierd, the trains have the seats going the wrong way, the same dude is talking about Grand Central instead of Penn Station, old trains actually run outside of rush hour, diesel trains have single decked cars instead of double deckers, the stations look clean, and arent falling apart, and even the conductors are less grumpy on Metro North.

Guest lance25

I think this may be my first post in this thread that isn't a response to someone else's random post.

My wireless mouse went kaput today. Now I gotta make a trip to Best Buy this weekend to get a new one. It feels so weird using the touchpad after using the mouse for so long. I keep reaching for a mouse that isn't there.