Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A big ass brawl was about to take place on the Manhattan bound (J) train between some group of teens and a Spanish gang around 3:00. This took place between the Crescent St and Norwood Av stations. The Spanish gang was waiting for the group at Crescent St, as soon as they boarded all hell broke lose. One of the Spanish gang members had a hammer and was waving it up and about as he was shouting (the crazy part is I actually know that guy). Anyway a police officer came from the next car to brake up the violence. As the train came to a stop at Norwood, all the group of teens came off the train shouting out gang calls, etc. The train was delayed for about two minutes.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

After months (possibly a year) of stalling, I finally got my PSP back in service...I shall call it Roxanne lmao

now go marry it :P

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/6651021/Japanese-gamer-marries-Nintendo-DS-character.html