Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I took a nice walk along Tottenville Beach in Staten Island early this afternoon to clear some stuff off my mind and I have to say it was the best choice I've made hands down. Sometimes one needs to distance themselves from civilization and connect with nature as a way to clear some stuff off their mind, and even fiddle with the manual controls with my new camera.

Next time I think I might walk through the Staten Island Greenbelt.

So I took a nice walk along Tottenville Beach in Staten Island early this afternoon to clear some stuff off my mind and I have to say it was the best choice I've made hands down. Sometimes one needs to distance themselves from civilization and connect with nature as a way to clear some stuff off their mind, and even fiddle with the manual controls with my new camera.

Next time I think I might walk through the Staten Island Greenbelt.

You mean a nice walk with the skateboard of course... ;) Your skateboard is like my American Express. Can't leave home without it. lol

Now this is really random: since I was in Tottenville today at the beach I started to think of Hollister and how the store is named after a city in California. The store is a recreation of beach life in Cali and for some odd reason I just started thinking, what if I created the ultimate rivalry to Hollister Company and make a brand called...Tottenville Incorprorated???

Now this is really random: since I was in Tottenville today at the beach I started to think of Hollister and how the store is named after a city in California. The store is a recreation of beach life in Cali and for some odd reason I just started thinking, what if I created the ultimate rivalry to Hollister Company and make a brand called...Tottenville Incorprorated???

LOL... And who is the brand supposed to be targeted to?? Hip mafiosi in Tottenville? lol

Lol...it'll be targeted to teens and young adults FYI...and the best thing of all is the store's (stores' if I decide to make it a franchise) products, jeans, shirts and all, will be MADE IN THE USA. ;)

Hmm... Well I'd buy it. All of my t-shirts are very simple plain t-shirts (usually wear a black t-shirt) Made in USA of course, and some expensive Made in USA jeans. :cool: The t-shirts though I usually like American Apparel. They're simple and if you know what to buy they last a while and can fit great on a dude like me who knows how things should be cut. I just get a bunch of them at a time since they're so cheap IMO. $20.00 for an American made t-shirt is pretty cheap IMO, esp. if you pay $250.00 for jeans. lol

Having a shirt that reads "Hollister", "American Eagle", "Aeropostale", etc are for people who can't dress. I laugh when folks think they have "swag" while looking like a walking billboard.

Yep, most of my stuff has the logo on the inside of the clothing this way folks can't see what I'm wearing and I know some folks want to know what I'm wearing too, so I do one of two things. Either buy really expensive sh*t that is hard to find or get stuff custom made. I often get asked where I get my shoes from and I just say on the internet, which is true sometimes, but I'm not telling them the brand nor where I get them from. That's for me to know and for them not to find out. Don't want them stealing my style. :mad: