Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wherever you go, whatever you do, whoever you are,...

YOU ARE UNDER

SURVEILLANCE

because you are a potential criminal. Perhaps you secretly doubt the sanctity of corporate property, or the validity of laws made by the rich to cover the poor, or the soundness of capitalism itself--we can't afford to assume you don't. That's why there are video cameras pointed at every cashier and police cars circling every block. Left to itself, a state of disorder and inequity returns to equilibrium; our job is to perpetuate this one indefinitely.

Department of Homeland Security

"in suspicion we trust!"

(spotted this note on a sticker in R160 9112 on the (N) train today...lol)

Wherever you go, whatever you do, whoever you are,...

YOU ARE UNDER

SURVEILLANCE

because you are a potential criminal. Perhaps you secretly doubt the sanctity of corporate property, or the validity of laws made by the rich to cover the poor, or the soundness of capitalism itself--we can't afford to assume you don't. That's why there are video cameras pointed at every cashier and police cars circling every block. Left to itself, a state of disorder and inequity returns to equilibrium; our job is to perpetuate this one indefinitely.

Department of Homeland Security

"in suspicion we trust!"

(spotted this note on a sticker in R160 9112 on the (N) train today...lol)

I saw that on an employee door @ Chambers (J)

Hey you bus-fanning f@g!! ...why do you have an ugly @ss five-megapixel camera? what the f_ck were you doing? i shoud lock your @ss up for recording that Gillig Phantom going down the street as you were getting off!

The hell??!!

Imagine an R143 (J). Anyway I have about ten more days left of school! Yea!

About a week or two ago I was on the Jamaica line at Broadway-ENY and there was a R143 set going back and forth on the middle track between ENY and whatever the next station is southbound. There was a TA guy going back and forth in the car with a laptop computer doing who-knows-what.

About a week or two ago I was on the Jamaica line at Broadway-ENY and there was a R143 set going back and forth on the middle track between ENY and whatever the next station is southbound. There was a TA guy going back and forth in the car with a laptop computer doing who-knows-what.

Probably CBTC testing....once again B)

I was on the Q85 and there was this crazy guy. He was yelling but the only thing I remember is "WHEN I GET MY JHERI CURL IT'S A WRAP". It was so funny.

Awwwww, he wants to be a pretty lady :P