Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Oh God, why did I have to imagine that? With all the aforementioned females riding the buses especially on the island...

Got to love the suburbs. The choices seem to always be a bunch of meth-heads that tweak it out of boredom and hangout at the local shitholes (Walmart, gas station, motels) trying to get some and disoriented after school/late night specials soliciting off near the highways. You'll be lucky if something good shows up out of town via Greyhound or at the truck stops.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear you, but that's not even about being lesbian, that's just plain ole everyday stupidity.... I've heard grown women make asinine statements of the sort also.... I mean, not that telling a chick to suck my d*ck (as a substitute to saying STFU or GFY) exudes any more class, but IMO to tell a dude to suck on a bloody tampon or such nonsense of sorts is rather crass..... Similar when a jamaican tells you to go "suck yuh madda" (although this is more said by men).... Good way to get yourself phucked up sayin that.

That was the worst part: She was a grown woman (I should've said women, but I guess that comment was childish, which is why I was thinking "girl"). The video's on Youtube. I think it's something to do with a fight on the (6) train.

EDIT: Here it is.

It's around 1:50ish. (I could've sworn she mentioned it earlier, though). Like I said, a grown woman acting like a teenage girl. -_-

Edited by checkmatechamp13

That was the worst part: She was a grown woman (I should've said women, but I guess that comment was childish, which is why I was thinking "girl"). The video's on Youtube. I think it's something to do with a fight on the (6) train.

EDIT: Here it is.

<Youtube Video>

It's around 1:50ish. (I could've sworn she mentioned it earlier, though). Like I said, a grown woman acting like a teenage girl. -_-

*Nods head in disbelief*

On the (6) train eh? Speaking of the (6) I'm surprised that no one here mentioned a certain incident that happened on the (6) not to long ago... Some two chicks was giving head on the train and some dude taped it and put it on WSHH... Now we have dumbasses that actually went to ride the (6) to find the chicks and get head too... Check Youtube... You might find the dumbasses...

I've ridden the (6) for years and never ever have I seen or gotten anything like that on the train lol... People can be so damn naive/stupid these days...

*Nods head in disbelief*

On the (6) train eh? Speaking of the (6) I'm surprised that no one here mentioned a certain incident that happened on the (6) not to long ago... Some two chicks was giving head on the train and some dude taped it and put it on WSHH... Now we have dumbasses that actually went to ride the (6) to find the chicks and get head too... Check Youtube... You might find the dumbasses...

I've ridden the (6) for years and never ever have I seen or gotten anything like that on the train lol... People can be so damn naive/stupid these days...

(Bolded comment). I should hope not. LOL.

In any case, yeah, I know which one you're talking about. http://gothamist.com/2012/11/30/two_young_ladies_filmed_giving_thei.php

(Bolded comment). I should hope not. LOL.

In any case, yeah, I know which one you're talking about. http://gothamist.com...giving_thei.php

Not on a train... That's indecent lol...

Yeah that's what I'm talking about... On WSHH, They censored the two female's faces now lol... Must be for protection (No pun intended) lol...

Edited by NYCtrainfan01

Not on a train... That's indecent lol...

Yeah that's what I'm talking about... On WSHH, They censored the two female's faces now lol... Must be for protection (No pun intended) lol...

Well, their faces are still on Gothamist, and there's probably a few other sites that have their faces uncensored.

I mean, really, what did they expect? Apparently they weren't worried about their privacy when they were giving head in front of a train car full of people.

Well, their faces are still on Gothamist, and there's probably a few other sites that have their faces uncensored.

I mean, really, what did they expect? Apparently they weren't worried about their privacy when they were giving head in front of a train car full of people.

True... They even disabled the comments on WSHH...

Also true... Them broads didn't care about no privacy... When one of the chicks saw the cam she was like "Oh hell no" So if the cam wasn't there, she would have still kept going... Same with the other chick... It's like they were happy to be on film or something...

Nevermind the bust downs in this situation; It's clear that one phuck was not given when both those dudes willingly exposed themselves on a train w/ pax already on em..... I have been on a train where one kid dude had some woman riding him w/ her pants slightly off by her thighs... Looking at me & whoever else was on the train like we're in the wrong for looking in their direction..... Gettin neck on a subway train with pax watching you, is not the business... it's not a playa move, and AFAIC, it's corny..... But of course, I'll get hit with shit like "where yo bitch at", "stop hatin, dude", "you know you wouldn't turn that down"..... The (thought process behind the) last one really gets to me; just goes to show that dudes give women way too much power over them.....

- what was that trina (or was it shawnna) line....

"my niggas willl slow your roll...... p*ssy power, we in controooooolllll"

- I forgot who spit these bars, but it's equally as bad (although I like the complex rhyme scheme, the message is BS)....

"in the streets, we war vets, chest protect when we set to clash tec's

(*moaning woman*) and that's next, respect? yes - when we gets that brash sex

slash neck, dunn, come up off that chain as-I-cam-paign

nigga we make RAIN, bathing bi*ches in chardonnay cham-pagne" (lol)

I just realized that was a double entendre when dude said "come" up.... the "neck" part I originally got....

---------------

Anyway, when I first saw that video, I was like yeah, what else is new....

I didn't even bother to figure out what train it was on; then again, I didn't watch the whole thing.....

Edited by B35 via Church

Nevermind the bust downs in this situation; It's clear that one phuck was not given when both those dudes willingly exposed themselves on a train w/ pax already on em..... I have been on a train where one kid dude had some woman riding him w/ her pants slightly off by her thighs... Looking at me & whoever else was on the train like we're in the wrong for looking in their direction..... Gettin neck on a subway train with pax watching you, is not the business... it's not a playa move, and AFAIC, it's corny..... But of course, I'll get hit with shit like "where yo bitch at", "stop hatin, dude", "you know you wouldn't turn that down"..... The (thought process behind the) last one really gets to me; just goes to show that dudes give women way too much power over them.....

- what was that trina (or was it shawnna) line....

"my niggas willl slow your roll...... p*ssy power, we in controooooolllll"

- I forgot who spit these bars, but it's equally as bad (although I like the complex rhyme scheme, the message is BS)....

"in the streets, we war vets, chest protect when we set to clash tec's

(*moaning woman*) and that's next, respect? yes - when we gets that brash sex

slash neck, dunn, come up off that chain as-I-cam-paign

nigga we make RAIN, bathing bi*ches in chardonnay cham-pagne" (lol)

I just realized that was a double entendre when dude said "come" up.... the "neck" part I originally got....

---------------

Anyway, when I first saw that video, I was like yeah, what else is new....

I didn't even bother to figure out what train it was on; then again, I didn't watch the whole thing.....

Yeah that's true... Also not one f--k was given by the chicks either... So it's ok to give head on a train with passengers but as soon as a camera starts filming it's not ok? Talk about double standards... Their asses didn't want to be film because they didn't want to be called sluts... But doing it without a camera makes it ok on the train right? You're right with what you said earlier... People are so stupid these days...

If they want to get head, more power to them but don't do s--t like that on a public train... Do that in your place or something...

So you saw this chick riding a dude on a train? *Nods head in disbelief* Then they get offened when for being called a slut...

Unfortunately you're right... People will hit you with sentences like that... Some guys will do crazy stuff to "get some" (lol) and chicks know this... Giving them control like is not ok by any standards...

That line sounds like something Trina would say although I'm not sure either...

The video title says it was on the (6) train... The Bombardier propulsion in the video gave it away lol...

The end of the world is coming soon. LOL.

http://travel.yahoo....-192325499.html

I like the comment that says "Now I know where to plant the explosives that will raise the average IQ of the world", and the ones talking about how the Mayans forgot to finish the calendar.

Some of my friends were saying that people are blowing their life savings. I joked that maybe this is all part of the government's plan to stimulate the economy, at the expense of some idiots. Hey, it does make sense to do it that way. LOL.

Edited by checkmatechamp13

If they want to throw away their life savings, I want someone to buy me a new Ferrari lol.

Damn, in exactly 1 week I'll be in Florida.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna get a Canon T3i to replace the T2i I lost, since the T4i came out they lowered the T3i price to what I paid for the T2i ($600 in most stores). And believe me guys, I'll be much, much more careful with this one.

cool, what part/area? Edited by Grand Concourse

Yeah, BCT and MDT are big NABI customers, and Palm Tran was all Gillig until they got the D60LFRs.

Palm Tran still are. Gillig doesn't build artics, so they went to the D62LFAs from New Flyer. We came close to having those around here, but the deal fell threw and we bough NABI 60 foot BRTs instead.