Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was like DAMN! My sister was deada** crying yesterday, I was like SMH....

Lmao and I thought my sister had "Bieber Fever".

Some fagit ass 16 year old white pop singer who think he's black.

How do you know he's a fagit? B)

I was on Twitter the other day and someone posted a nasty ass pic from Media Take Out of Bow Wow "taking it".

Yeah it was a FOXNews report saying he was on drugs. It was too good to be true lol

Couple months back somebody said he died in a plane crash..there's a FB group call ''God,you could give us back Bigge and you could have Justin Bieber''This kid overrated.I lost respect for Usher since he's the one that help him became famous.

It's a shame yall ran FG off this board...I miss his one world response.....''incorrect''

Couple months back somebody said he died in a plane crash..there's a FB group call ''God,you could give us back Bigge and you could have Justin Bieber''This kid overrated.I lost respect for Usher since he's the one that help him became famous.

LOL! I joined that group!

There's absolutely nothing special about that kid I swear. Jesus, as much as I dig the ladies I don't want them screaming over me!!! That's just eerie to so many levels!! You don't necessarily hear guys screaming over female singers or actors.

It's a shame yall ran FG off this board...I miss his one world response.....''incorrect''

I could care less about PATHman LOL

Check out this, you'll have a laugh I promise!

Who doesn't know he's gay????

I mean c'mon, the kid sounds like he's barely hit puberty yet. LOL!!!!

Because he has millions of girls fiening right lol.

I had no idea he was 16 though, he looked and sounded 12 when he first came out. They said his voice changed though.

I'm not gonna lie, when I found out he "died" I danced around my room then I thought about it...even though I hate the little bastard with a passion, nobody should have death wished upon them (except George Bush B))

But I digress. Now back to this little d*uchebag...I don't know what the f*ck these girls see in him. When he hits puberty (whenever that is lmao), nobody aint gonna like him no more. Even grown ass women like him and say "oh that's my husband. THAT'S RAPE YOU NASTY OLD BASTARDS

I'm not gonna lie, when I found out he "died" I danced around my room then I thought about it...even though I hate the little bastard with a passion, nobody should have death wished upon them (except George Bush B))

But I digress. Now back to this little d*uchebag...I don't know what the f*ck these girls see in him. When he hits puberty (whenever that is lmao), nobody aint gonna like him no more. Even grown ass women like him and say "oh that's my husband. THAT'S RAPE YOU NASTY OLD BASTARDS

LMFAO

Y'all are so cruel.