Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

lol, I love the contradictions from the sale of Al Gore's Current tv to Al jezzira. Mr. Inconvenient Truth decides to sell his network to a oil rich country Quitar? And Joy Behar would rather work for an Islamic group than for supposedly Glen Beck. Lol, if she is forced to wear a burkah, then perhaps Al Jezzira will have done the world a favor.

You are kidding, right? That's like saying he can't buy a Ford because Ford makes cars that run on gas. And you act as if it's a horrible thing to work with an Islamic group. Forgive me if I read your post wrong, but that's really what it sounds like.

Exactly... More Obama bucks for the welfare recipients...

I dare you to live on Welfare for a month. Have fun.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are kidding, right? That's like saying he can't buy a Ford because Ford makes cars that run on gas. And you act as if it's a horrible thing to work with an Islamic group. Forgive me if I read your post wrong, but that's really what it sounds like.

you totally missed the joke. To spell it out for you: Gore's inconvenient truth showed the evils of man made global warming caused in part by gas burning cars, ie: oil. Thus it seemed disingenuous to take oil money for his network.

Al jazeera is their 'pravda' a propaganda organization. Why should they get a foothold here in the US? Current tv should be dropped by all cable providers in protest.

Edited by Grand Concourse

lol... You don't have to dare me because I couldn't live off of it... I spend at least $600.00 in food a month alone. I don't know what they give in food stamps but it would probably only last me for a week or so, if that. :lol:

:lol: At least you admit it!

you totally missed the joke. To spell it out for you: Gore's inconvenient truth showed the evils of man made global warming caused in part by gas burning cars, ie: oil. Thus it seemed disingenuous to take oil money for his network.

Al jazeera is their 'pravda' a propaganda organization. Why should they get a foothold here in the US? Current tv should be dropped by all cable providers in protest.

Ehh, I still don't get it.

Actually I was in my way out. I had early dinner reservations at the steakhouse in Epcot's Canada pavilion and those are a bitch to get.

However I do have pics of the updates, with a video of a full ride around the WDWRR. Uploading will have to wait till I get back, they are on my normal camera and I've been online via my iPhone. I have an old laptop, but the one I use at home has a built in SD card reader, so I stopped paying attention to USB cables and where I leave them.

It's a real stinker in NSW at the moment. 40c+ at the moment. The Rural Fire Service is being kept on it's feet. A couple of fires in the SE of NSW have been upgraded to Emergency Warning. Along with a couple in the Riverena. One shutting the M31 Hume Highway.

The Emergency alert WIN had get's to the point:

At least 130 fires burning in NSW at the moment.

5 of them at the moment are Emergency Warning,

Yarrabin Fire (Cooma-Monaro LGA), Deans Gap fire (Shoalhaven), Sand Hills fire (Palerang), Mates Gully Tarcutta (Wagga Wagga), Cobbler Road Fire (Jugiong)

Edited by Pakenhamtrain

So apparently, people on Twitter are cutting themselves because Justin Bieber is doing drugs.

Guess those "foamers" who feel sad when a subway is scrapped or reefed aren't looking so bad now!!

its the damn 4chan kids who started this again!

for once i can say THANK YOU 4CHAN! just this time

Edited by BreeddekalbL

This site here was kind of funny.

Some people might also be interested in this site.

Here's a map of the most noise complaints.

It's amazing what some consider to be a good deal. SMH. http://diehipster.wordpress.com/2012/12/14/more-savings-from-brokelyn-com-weekday-brunches/#comments

Posted by Joel Up Front on 08 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

4chan is far more tolerable than Reddit.  And 4chan at least produced SOME original content until a few years ago.  Now that memes have gone "mainstream," I'm sick of seeing trollface and rage guy.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU 

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU 

:lol: