Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

I have a number of announcements to make. It will make you cringe. I just want to let you ppl know, so I can move on.

1) I am back in NYC, in Bay Ridge NY. Thank God.

2) My uncle pulled a gun on me and tried to shoot me In MD. He is now in prison on charges of attempted murder.

I myself had to read this again to see if I was reading it right. SMH, I dont even know where to start with this.

3) I ended my relationship with Keiko with finality, forever. She disapeared, and I am assuming she is in Japan. I have recieved an email from her mother this morning. She had an abortion. I lost my child. It's apparent she was using me for my money. I will stop here, I am still in shock. I may attempt to start a civil lawsuit and sue this bitch for damages. f**king whore.

Wow, thats just right there. Sorry about that, I really was hoping you would have that child. Unbelievable how she did  that.

4) I quit one IT firm, still with the other, they know what happpened, they will offer me a new contract. In NYC. Most likely the NYDOE but at a different location as a helpdesk tech lev 3, that's one of the options. However I will be changing careers. I will enter the Nursing program at BMCC.

Well at least thats nice, that you still have a job, and stuff, and trying to progress.

Will this let me down? IT WILL NOT. I am too strong for this. I went through too much trials in my life and the word quit is not in my vocabularly. For one thing, I will continue to participate and I am here in NYCTF to stay. However I will take a break because I am grieving over my loss of my child.

I feel you.

I will be dating again soon, but for now I will need time to think and recover from the severe emotional trama. This situation is f**ked up beyond belief. Too strong for this. I refuse to give up. I will move on.

Agreed

5) When I return, I will be better than ever. This entire community will find out who I really am. And I will start to railfan and post pics. I will also reveal my identity in full. You will see who I really am in the "pictures of yourself" thread and restart a new FB account.

I will return. That's a promise. And all of you will eventually meet me in person. I will update my profile soon.

I just need time before I return tom NYCTF. OK I must go, I will be OK people, don't worry about me. Thanks for listening.

I am too strong for this...... I will not give up. I will keep it moving.

Some motivational words right there. +1224

Replies in Red.

Edited by Q23 Central Terminal

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was shocked to hear something as tragic as that, which is why I was said God...

It wasn't negative, if that's what you thought.

My deepest apologies. As it is I'm already on the edge and this unfortunate tragedy just makes it more than it has to be.

Again, sorry if you felt antagonized. Not my intentions at all.

No worries Turbo.

Sorry to hear that realizm was horribly threaten by one of his relations and was appearantly used by his former love interest.

These days, people take kindness for weakness to further their own benefits and get what they want from out of others' pockets.

Edited by RollOverMyHead

I have a number of announcements to make. It will make you cringe. I just want to let you ppl know, so I can move on.

2) My uncle pulled a gun on me and tried to shoot me In MD. He is now in prison on charges of attempted murder.

3) I ended my relationship with Keiko with finality, forever. She disapeared, and I am assuming she is in Japan. I have recieved an email from her mother this morning. She had an abortion. I lost my child. It's apparent she was using me for my money. I will stop here, I am still in shock. I may attempt to start a civil lawsuit and sue this bitch for damages. f**king whore.

4) I quit one IT firm, still with the other, they know what happpened, they will offer me a new contract. In NYC. Most likely the NYDOE but at a different location as a helpdesk tech lev 3, that's one of the options. However I will be changing careers. I will enter the Nursing program at BMCC.

Will this let me down? IT WILL NOT. I am too strong for this. I went through too much trials in my life and the word quit is not in my vocabularly. For one thing, I will continue to participate and I am here in NYCTF to stay. However I will take a break because I am grieving over my loss of my child.

I will be dating again soon, but for now I will need time to think and recover from the severe emotional trama. This situation is f**ked up beyond belief. Too strong for this. I refuse to give up. I will move on.

5) When I return, I will be better than ever. This entire community will find out who I really am. And I will start to railfan and post pics. I will also reveal my identity in full. You will see who I really am in the "pictures of yourself" thread and restart a new FB account.

I will return. That's a promise. And all of you will eventually meet me in person. I will update my profile soon.

I just need time before I return tom NYCTF. OK I must go, I will be OK people, don't worry about me. Thanks for listening.

WOAH AFTER ALL you did for her!!! after fighting and trying to save her she did that how cruel can people be?

To realizm:

OMG I can't believe what I just read.

1. Welcome back to NYC! Although not the way you prefered to be back here.

2. Your own uncle pulled out a gun on you and tried to shoot you? And to think people say to trust your family. That just proves that you can't trust no one. Glad he's in prison for what he tried to do to you.

3. Man I thought this would never happen to you, you most likely had your life set up with this woman and she betrayed you like that? And you two were going to get married as well? I can't believe she used you like that, that's f**ked up. In addition to all this is that she had an abortion, taking away your unborn child and privilege of being a father. I am saddened reading this, I'm very sorry for your loss Mark. We all live in a cold world.

4. Good thing you still have a job, and despite what has happened to you and what you went through in the past, you are determined to move on and not give up. Just don't let anything that has affected you in your life affect the way you do your job.

5. Take as much time as you can, you'll pull through I know you will. Get back on the dating scene whenever you're ready.

6. Cool. Glad to hear that.

Hope to see you soon here in the forums. Again I'm very sorry for your loss.

Edited by alejr88

Man, its sickening how this occured to you. Smh. I really dont understand how your uncle can do that. Unbelievable, well im glad your safe and strong to move on! Keep all hope! About your child, im sorry for that. Thats a f**ked up thing she did, anyways continue to move on, and become stronger. Nice to see your in NYC.

Good luck! :)

Damn, Mark, real sorry to hear this! Stealing money from you (basically)... that's real bad and messed up! Also, that's real messed up how you almost got shot by your grandpa... hope you feel better from all of this crap, and I can't wait to see your full personality finally!

Mark, let me start off by saying I'm so sorry you had to go through with all this. It's not the first time you've been in a situation like this, so there's no doubt in my mind that you'll pull through, but you deserved so much better, I mean much better.

I was fully confident that you had your life planned out as you wanted it, so this comes as a major shock to me, never mind how you're coping as I personally can't fathom what you're going through right now.

So first off, you're in Bay Ridge. Are you staying with anyone right now, or are you dealing with stuff on your own for now?

Second, I know first hand how it feels to have family turn on you in such a way, so I know it's hard to deal with this crap right now. Whether or not you agree with this (from what I read it seems like you do) It's clear that he deserves to be in prison.

Third, I'm so sorry you lost your child and I could never imagine how you feel as nothing compares to that. And about Keiko, I won't diverge further as you've clearly expressed your feelings for your now ex. A major shame it didn't work out.

Fourth, I'm glad to hear you are committed to continue progressing forward in your life, damn everyone else. As I've stated, I hold no doubts.

Fifth, partake in discussion whenever you are ready. Clearly you've been through a lot and this is obviously not on your list of priorities, nor does anyone else believe it should be one. Feel free to take time off of here, and the end, just stay safe.

Once again, I must say I cannot fathom what you're going through right now. What an experience this must be like. As it stands, I'm just someone online 2700 miles away, so truly I can't offer much in the means of support, but if you ever want to shout out or discuss anything I'm here. Take some time off and return as a improved and determined individual.

With great regards,

Horacio Hernandez

Wow... This is a whole lot of F--- up stuff bro... How can your uncle pull a gun on you? That's suppose to be your family and that happens...

The worst has to be losing your child... I'm sorry that happened...

Stay strong bro! I hope you feel better soon!

Replies in Red.

God....

WOAH AFTER ALL you did for her!!! after fighting and trying to save her she did that how cruel can people be?

To realizm:

OMG I can't believe what I just read.

1. Welcome back to NYC! Although not the way you prefered to be back here.

2. Your own uncle pulled out a gun on you and tried to shoot you? And to think people say to trust your family. That just proves that you can't trust no one. Glad he's in prison for what he tried to do to you.

3. Man I thought this would never happen to you, you most likely had your life set up with this woman and she betrayed you like that? And you two were going to get married as well? I can't believe she used you like that, that's f**ked up. In addition to all this is that she had an abortion, taking away your unborn child and privilege of being a father. I am saddened reading this, I'm very sorry for your loss Mark. We all live in a cold world.

4. Good thing you still have a job, and despite what has happened to you and what you went through in the past, you are determined to move on and not give up. Just don't let anything that has affected you in your life affect the way you do your job.

5. Take as much time as you can, you'll pull through I know you will. Get back on the dating scene whenever you're ready.

6. Cool. Glad to hear that.

Hope to see you soon here in the forums. Again I'm very sorry for your loss.

Man, its sickening how this occured to you. Smh. I really dont understand how your uncle can do that. Unbelievable, well im glad your safe and strong to move on! Keep all hope! About your child, im sorry for that. Thats a f**ked up thing she did, anyways continue to move on, and become stronger. Nice to see your in NYC.

Good luck! :)

Real sorry to hear about this one man. I couldn't believe what I heard, especially the fact that she killed your child and took away the opportunity for you to be a father and live a happy life.

F**ked up shit right there.

My heart goes out to all all. Thanks for the kind words. As I've said despite all of this I cannot give up because I dearly love life and these demons who are trying to ruin my life will not succeed. As for work I will be OK, I was talking with one of my managers this morning and she is absolutely delighted that I came out of the situation alive after being shot at, after losing my baby. This woman who's name I'm too disgusted to even mention at this point is a loser. She is coming back to Japan with what?

NOTHING. 

So she will have to live with the bloodguilt of killing my child by performing the abortion which is now confirmed. (This is so difficult to even write this, dammit). 

But I will succeed.

One friend as he told me: I am indeed strong. Most men if they had to face such grievious trials would have either became murderous and/or committed suicide from the heartbreak and grief. But I am not and i will overcome because I value life.

But as for myself, it is not worth it to end up in prison over some f**king slut, a murderous demonized bitch and a f**king prostituting whore  from Japan. That is the determent. For the record, I am taking the legalistic route seeking justice.

However, I will absolutely go on with two cases at once: One with my uncle to make sure his convicted and faces the max in prison for trying to kill me, the other as a civil suit to financially destroy Keiko's prospects, I will .force her to come back to the US and face justice in the US Courts for damages that put me in severe emotional distress. I am suing her and her family for 50,000 dollars, which cannot make up for a life.......

As the saying goes: Payback is a f**king bitch. She f**king killed my child vis abortion. She deserves to end up in hell forever. I have no sympathy for her. I am done. 

Keiko if you see this post: f**k YOU.

Anyway guys thank you for your kind words, no I will not do anything drastic, I value life, I will not take another person's life. But I will pursue her in court, as for my uncle I am seeking for him to face the max of 25 to life on attempted murder.

I will be OK. I am not hurt. None of the bullets hit me. I was fortunate. 

I will need time to heal in NYC. On another note I am soooooo happy to be back in NYC. I am moving on, to a successful life in healthcare even as I am still am going to be working in the IT field.

Thanks ppl.

As promised after some months I will return to NYCTF. And we will absolutely do our thing. I am telling you many of you will meet me in person eventually as we pursue the hobby of railfanning. I may even start a blog that will even outdo Second Ave Sagas. because I have dreams and i will accomplish it as a successful man. I will overcome and I will win!

@ Turbo: I had to sell my car to secure the apt in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY.

@ mtattrain: Thank you sir for expressing your concern. But lol that was my uncle not my grandfather. Again many thanks.

TaKe care dudes. Please give me some time, maybe some months. After I heal emotionally, and finalize a civil lawsuit against one and a criminal court case against the other, get beck on my feet in the IT field and return to school for nursing etc etc I will return to NYCTF. Perhaps with other contibuting photpgraphers we can team up and catch pics of the  (7) extension when it opens. Stay tuned, I did'nt forget you guys, I will come back for my new debut, better then ever.

Edited by realizm

Damn, Mark, real sorry to hear this! Stealing money from you (basically)... that's real bad and messed up! Also, that's real messed up how you almost got shot by your grandpa... hope you feel better from all of this crap, and I can't wait to see your full personality finally!

Damn sorry to hear. Thats f**ked up what she did

And again as in my previous post just posted, again many thanks! (Couldn't fit all the comments in one post)

-Mark

OMFG After TWO days of uploading this 1.88GB video to YouTube, I finally got to processing. Then I try to change the title. Ya know what I get? "Invalid Request: Option Has Timed Out" and the video DOESN'T EXIST. WTF, this is the THIRD night in a row i'll have to keep my laptop on overnight, which can't be good in this heat. (Actually the ventilation system is strangely cool right now...)

IF I HAD TO SHIT I WOULD'VE JUST DONE SO BECAUSE OF THAT FIREWORK

Also, big ups to you realizm, for being able to still walk outside every morning out of this. Wow. You are a role model to society, seriously like this is Lifetime movie materiel right here. I am amazed, keep up the incredible strength.

Lol, role model? Honestly I'm fighting with feelings of failure, I been through shit but nothing like this CDTA, never. But thank you brother. Feeling so terrible right now, I had to take benzodiazepines just now after my incarcerated uncle called me in the middle of chat. I won't repeat the evil profanity that came out of me in the chatroom. I'm just waiting for the prescribed meds to work then I'll call it quits for tonight. Can't believe I even said that but apparently i am dealing with two murderous evil individuals and a life was lost in the process. 

I was home all day sleeping, drinking, and depressed which is way out of my character, buggin out.

+1 dude, wished I had unlimited reps. I'll get my shit together and start my new life not looking back, I can't. Gotta move forward.

Damn and I thought I had it bad finding out I lost my first job today.

I'm really sorry about what you went through realizm. It's a shame people are like that. It's okay man, I'm pretty sure you'll find someone better than her, maybe the next person for you could sit right down next to you in the park, or take the empty seat next to you on a crowded bus/train. There's plenty of fish in the sea. Believe me, I know how it feels to lose a woman you once loved. But when one door closes a better one opens.

I'm sorry about what your uncle did BTW. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I hope he takes the time in prison to realize what he did was wrong and that he should've thought before he did it.

At this point I will not pursue a LTR, I will not pursue marriage. Sorry CDTA , TransitKid, for letting you down but I am not going through this again. It's going to be strictly casual, and I am not looking for a commitment. That's the blessing of being single, FREEDOM from the drama bitches bring.

Bam. Slam. Thank you Ma'am. Now get out of my house. That's how I will be from now on. A heartbreaking player. And I could care less. 

I mean it. I'm not going to have another woman use me and kill my unborn precious child like this sellout bitch did. So it's now MY turn to f**k them, forget them and break hearts, shatter them. The ball's in my court now. Payback is a bitch aint it?

Don't take me as a role model because that fire is in me right now full of anger and hate. But learn from my experience, that's all I ask.

I'm sorry you had to go through that man, but I admire your attitude in overcoming the obstacles and rising to become a brand new person. Speaking as someone who is going through a smaller scale personal crisis myself, I admire people who won't let themselves be beaten by any circumstances. Good man!

I'm telling you. Nothing will stop me from reaching my goals and achieving my dreams. Nothing and nobody on earth, heaven or hell, no person or fallen angel, or worldly army or organization will stop me from achieving success, prosperity and happiness. Shit, I'll take bullets in my chest and die trying if that's what it takes in not giving up for what I believe in. I will win. I will win without FAIL.

That's a promise.

I'm sorry you had to go through that man, but I admire your attitude in overcoming the obstacles and rising to become a brand new person. Speaking as someone who is going through a smaller scale personal crisis myself, I admire people who won't let themselves be beaten by any circumstances. Good man!

Thank you for the kind encouraging words. I will not fail.