Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNxhEH_5pGk Ouch!  I'm reading now that Anderson Silva lost the rematch to middleweight champ Chris Weidman in UFC 168. Weidman broke his leg after he countered a kick with a knee to the shin. This guys career is done. Finished!Watch out kids the video is not pleasant to watch....

Made me cringe when I saw it last night eek.

People actually listened to that? I thought it served as filler when the DJ left after you blew the last hundred on booze.

Haha I can't live without my dub step

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People actually listened to that? I thought it served as filler when the DJ left after you blew the last hundred on booze.

This^

PSA: 80% of current EDM fans aren't even REAL fans.

and this^

and don't forget the people who go to one rave and think they are advanced ravers/partiers/fans and then put "Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat." as their motto  <_<

This^

and this^

and don't forget the people who go to one rave and think they are advanced ravers/partiers/fans and then put "Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat." as their motto  <_<

Those people simply go for the drugs and sex, of which both most of the time are involuntary. Normally I wouldn't care but they're making the entire community look bad by engaging in acts of rape and other lewd behavior. It's sickening.

Naww shawty you jjust dissed me let's fight!

Oh hell no, bring it.

LA vs. NY on a two part pay per view series. Turbo representing  the Valley, Screechy representing Brownsville. Have at it!

Naww shawty you jjust dissed me let's fight!

Oh hell no, bring it.

LA vs. NY on a two part pay per view series. Turbo representing  the Valley, Screechy representing Brownsville. Have at it!

Aw yea, Biggie vs 2pac all over again,

Suicidal Thoughts vs Death Around tha Couna :D:D

HELL MU***F***IN YEAH!!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Aw yea, Biggie vs 2pac all over again,

Suicidal Thoughts vs Death Around tha Couna :D:D

HELL MU***F***IN YEAH!!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

The viewing fee of $70 can be made payable to me. Bets taking by the dealer down the corner.

Compton vs Brownsville Let's go!

Compton? What in the? That's it, no hold backs.

At least 75% of the people I know "just" became "ravers" and when they see me play a track, they go saying "oh damn, when were you a EDM fan?" I'm like dude, I've been listening to this when you were all up on hip-hop and R&B back in the day. Don't get me wrong though, the 90's hip-hop/R&B will always dominate today's hip-hop/R&B

Welp since my parents decided to leave me here while ythey do god knows what in A.C I decided to treat myself to as nice dinner. Bacon & Egg sandwich with butter & jelly, Toast, Cinnamon spice oatmeal with Mountain Dew to was it down & Cake for dessert.

LMAO... That is all sorts of nastttty... And you call that "dinna"...  <_<

Welp since my parents decided to leave me here while ythey do god knows what in A.C I decided to treat myself to as nice dinner. Bacon & Egg sandwich with butter & jelly, Toast, Cinnamon spice oatmeal with Mountain Dew to was it down & Cake for dessert.

Mahh Laaawwd.... How can you eat that s#!t.....?

Status on our old 2002 Phantoms. So far 9/17 are active. Three have retired this year, four are going to be retired in 2014 (no word on what will happen with 501 and 505 yet, but 505 will likely be gone by next year). The other nine Phantoms are likely to continue service into 2015 and possibly further depending on a number of factors. If 2015 is the last year for these buses, 502 and 515 are the ones that will likely make the last run, since they have lower mileage.