Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot Hot Hot! AOA - Miniskirt - If its not rap, reggae, house or Drum N Bass that I like its K-Pop! 

The groove just rocks this is heavy influenced by R & B, and the girls OMG wow...

I thought K-Pop was guys lol

Theres many Asian sirens who are topping Asian charts going off the beam in the K-Pop world. They can dance their asses off, sing beautifully with energy, and damn they are sexy and thats an understatement! They really come close to the awesomeness of American R & B groups here in the states, giving US artists a run for their money in the international music scene.

kpop11_zpsaa75dfbb.gif

*Credits to Screechy Flange for the find!

Edited by realizm

Theres many Asian sirens who are topping Asian charts going off the beam in the K-Pop world. They can dance their asses off, sing beautifully with energy, and damn they are sexy and thats an understatement! They really come close to the awesomeness of American R & B groups here in the states, giving US artists a run for their money in the international music scene.

kpop11_zpsaa75dfbb.gif

*Credits to Screechy Flange for the find!

Lemme use it! Or send me a link for other gifs as Asians!

Lemme use it! Or send me a link for other gifs as Asians!

What you can do is google keywords 'gifs k pop j pop Asian' and go through the results.

Use a gif editing too such as http://www170.lunapic.com/editor/ to reedit the gif to make it work as an avatar.

That gif is too heavy to use on IP Board I tried several times reediting it. But most others work with editing.

What you can do is google keywords 'gifs k pop j pop Asian' and go through the results.Use a gif editing too such as http://www170.lunapic.com/editor/ to reedit the gif to make it work as an avatar. That gif is too heavy to use on IP Board I tried several times reediting it. But most others work with editing.

Thank you realizm :D