Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Peeps from my old school-IS 171! So many memories...:cry: Man how I miss middle school! Some people say highschool gave them some of the best years of their lifes, for me, 171 gave me some of the best years of my life (well, at least so far). Hello sophmore year September!-add some sarcasim to that. Anyone else here going to be a sophmore in September?

Edited by TrainFanatic

I browsed every street in that game :P

Me too, it's so realistic. I wish I had a house there lol.

I'm contemplating whether I should post my photos in the photography thread...yeah I think I'll just post the best shot here, it's not all that but I like how it's symmetrical.

fe15bc00.jpg

I used an application on facebook that gives you your stats.....It says I'm gonna have 7 kids.....That's a little much.....

dont worry it said i will have 8 kids marry my cousin ( WTF Factor right there ) and die at 47

i did it one more time and it said

3 kids mary someone else and die at 83

i only have a 360,wii,PS2, and this thing called a PC. Wii is crap. being sold. PS2 is dead after a long life. and PC is suicidal

i think NYCTF should have a APP lol (Y)

I've gots a PS1, 2, and 3, an Xbox and an Xbox 360, a Gamecube, an N64 and a gaming PC........the list goes on :P

I'd make them a tad smaller first, my PC choked trying to show that one.

Sorry, I think I posted it from my phone. Didn't realize it was as big as it was.

We had every game system dating back to the Sega Genesis, but when we moved some stayed. The PS3 is our primary system, we need more Wii games.