Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Sorry, I think I posted it from my phone. Didn't realize it was as big as it was.

We had every game system dating back to the Sega Genesis, but when we moved some stayed. The PS3 is our primary system, we need more Wii games.

My room is all Sony products, PS3, 2 PSPs, a 32 inch tv & surround sound system, even Sony headphones lol. I had the PS2 & PS1 but I retired them in 2009 & 2007 respectively

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Saturday afternoon has been locked in nicely. Saints vs Tigers live on the telly. Don't know why it's live. Hardly a blockbuster game. 3rd vs 15th. I expect the St Kilda to give Richmond a good bath.

I suspect it might have somthing to do with the election being on the same day.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

My room is all Sony products, PS3, 2 PSPs, a 32 inch tv & surround sound system, even Sony headphones lol. I had the PS2 & PS1 but I retired them in 2009 & 2007 respectively

Traitor to the Microsoft name :)

Im being annoyed.....Urrgh....

nagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnag B)

nagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnag B)

B) Uh...what? B)

Lol then I guess I'm a traitor then B)

You being a traitor to Microsoft is like going to a bar mitzvah dressed as Hitler. :o

Microsoft can kiss my grits. Zune gan go zoom itself to hell. Apple, Mac OS X, and iPod for life!

May I remind you that you used a WINDOWS MOBILE tethering feature for your iPod a week ago B)

Apple can take the iPod to hell :o

May I remind you that you used a WINDOWS MOBILE tethering feature for your iPod a week ago B)

Apple can take the iPod to hell :o

And your crap wouldn't work for my iPod. Your phone is due for retirement and a replacement.

That wasn't the reason...my iPod didn't show an incorrect password message.

Try again! B)

Yeah........and it was off :o

It "said" it was connected. Ad-hoc networks can even be run from an iPod. That's why it looked like it was connected. It was off on my phone - no internet :P