Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad clipped a truck and ended up knocking the passenger side mirror off.  The motors seem fine but whatever keeps it on the door probably won't withstand any speed faster than 40 MPH because that almost came off as well.

This is also the car he meant to give to me down the road.  I'm not going to hold this against him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why has my college notified me TWICE that I haven't paid, when I distinctly remember paying the bill Sunday night?  What bothers me now is that I received an automated email saying that the payment was accepted and two days later (Tuesday) they tell me I still haven't paid... what is this shit?

I don't know why I'm so anxious, either.  I remember in semesters past paying the day before the due date and I was fine... so what's different this time around?

A shooting not far of my home (in my suburb), this morning. One municipal police officer killed.

This is the kind of thing I would not have imagined here, this is a peaceful area.

Usually it is in Central Paris or in northern suburbs that this happen.