Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

I have never won any sort of contest.  I did win something on a field trip (a FIRE POKER at some metal smith's shop) in elementary school but when my house's fireplace was removed, the poker went with it.

A decade ago, I was in the 9th grade and I wanted the 360, and Pepsi had a contest deal of sorts - under the cap of each 20 oz bottle of Pepsi you had, there was a code you could enter online for a chance to win one.  For 13 straight school days, I bought a bottle of Pepsi every day - without fail - but none of the codes worked.  I think that want for the 360 died down when a friend got one a year later and he complained about the RROD.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me at work yesterday with two of my co-workers. And with us, are Erinn Westbrook (Glee) who's wringing my neck and Avan Jogia (Victorious & Twisted) as we shoot season of Reel Works TV which will air on NYCLife later this year. The final episode of which will feature my short documentary, This Is: Connections. 

2e8AM8p.jpg

Edited by LTA1992

• 2 weeks later...

Those must have been some thin horses, then...

Not sure how the wagons were built, but the horses might've straddled the ruts. In other words, the centers of the horses were 4 feet and 8.5 inches apart approximately. A horse can actually fit through a space a little over 2 feet wide, but I don't know how comfortably horses can pull a wagon together mere inches apart just to fit into 4 feet and 8.5 inches.

Random thoughts:

- E. Flatbush gotten worse (crime-wise) since they've started adding all this police presence.... Make that make sense.

- I'm no longer requesting no tomatoes in the whopper jr's I get whenever I do go to Burger King.... They put em in there anyway, so wtf's the point; may as well not waste my time...

- Having sex IN BETWEEN subway cars is..... probably not a good idea..

Happened on the (2) I was on around 2am earlier.... Don't come begging me for 20 dollars for 2 tickets (railroad) because your wallet ended up on the tracks.... Idiots.... Smelling like the Montauk lighthouse & shit....

- Don't press all up on me with your narrow ass, and then accuse me of inappropriate touching when I'm not "responding" to your "advances"...

I wanted to smack the shit out of this caked up white bitch on my LIRR train yesterday; causing a scene & shit... Tired of this oh, I'm a victim shit whenever women don't get their way, and in this day & age, it's gonna end up getting em killed... It's gonna come to a point where men aren't gonna give any fux anymore.... Just watch..

side note: an older white woman came up to me as we were both xferring at JAM for the Brooklyn train & she says, she saw what that girl was doing.... I just said "yeah" & left it alone, because in all honesty. I believe that if I would've engaged in the conversation, she would have found some way to defend her fellow white female..... Real rap, White women are experts at being passive-aggressive, and I don't care who that offends on here either....

That's all I got for now.

I has cat too...

damn I haven't been in this side of the site in a while

Same (on both points)....

Top Gear has been getting boring since Hammond's accident, sadly.  I'm not blaming it on him, but most stuff just feels scripted and they're getting old.

I don't find it boring. Some of the stuff is over the top like that ambulance episode, but that's what i love about the show, the absurdity. The all car reviews have been boring.

I just hope it is resolved soon before they run out of the specials they've been airing to fill in for an episode.

• 2 weeks later...

Watch his videos on YouTube his a hypothetical and wanna know if anybody thinks so.

Hypocrite is a strong word. PinePower expects transit to benefit him and nobody else. Dude used to come here and complain about the n22 and n35.

You are 100% right he thinks the buses should run is way.I don't work for a bus company so I don't know how hard is being a bus driver.But with pinepower he blames everyone but himself nice bus isn't a taxi company.

He lives on Long Island and uses the buses.  That's pathetic.  If I lived in the boonies, I would be taking the LIRR into the work in the city and DRIVING elsewhere on the Long Island. That's what upper middle and upper class folks do on the island.