Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its the weirdest thing.I have yet seen one that starts different,except commercial plates.

I always hear CT residents making fun of the new NY plates now. I haven't got the new plates on my car yet, I still have the previous scheme plates. If I get a vanity plate, perhaps i'll spring for the orange and blue.

I always hear CT residents making fun of the new NY plates now. I haven't got the new plates on my car yet, I still have the previous scheme plates. If I get a vanity plate, perhaps i'll spring for the orange and blue.

At first I wasn't very happy about the new orange and blue plates, but after a while I guess I've become indifferent about them. I still wished they kept the white and blue ones though. No surprise it is all over on the 'f' series. These plates are the 'fail'.

Seems next weeks Rush episode will be about a runaway train. 707 Operations cars and Loco T413 are the consist. I do wonder if it's supposed to be a commuter train. Be a bit odd with a VR liveried T, A mix of VR red and WCR cars and the 707 DT car. At least there is some realism. The ACZ is in. Train should have a conductor/guard.

Seems Adelaide is being drowned at the moment and looking at the Lightning chart a lightshow aswell. Maybe the BOM arn't fibbing about the large ammount of rain we are expecting. A lot of yellow, orange and red on the weather radar.

Last time we got a bit of rain the roof at SX sprung a few leaks and trams were sitting at least 30-50 cm of water. Water was sitting in the stairwell!

Some woman has already been hit Lightning.

Edited by Pakenhamtrain

City College is the most ghetto, @ss backwards college there is. On the weekend of August 13-15, someone broke into the Grove engineering building and stole a laptop full of current and past student's personal information. My social security number was on that laptop. I'm currently in the process of changing all of my passwords. City College already screwed me with professors who couldn't form a complete sentence in English. The only subject I ever failed was at City College. This is bullsh*t. Instead of focusing on my studies at the CUNY School of Law, I have to worry about this.

City College is the most ghetto, @ss backwards college there is. On the weekend of August 13-15, someone broke into the Grove engineering building and stole a laptop full of current and past student's personal information. My social security number was on that laptop. I'm currently in the process of changing all of my passwords. City College already screwed me with professors who couldn't form a complete sentence in English. The only subject I ever failed was at City College. This is bullsh*t. Instead of focusing on my studies at the CUNY School of Law, I have to worry about this.

This is why we need to STOP RELYING ON COMPUTERS SO MUCH.