Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

You have a very good point. This whole reliance on the social security number is totally bullshit. They should use their own number system. It's no wonder stuff like Life Lock is becoming so important.

I know, it's always "Enter your 'social' here" like it's nothing. For every little thing, I'm not comfortable with that.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, it's always "Enter your 'social' here" like it's nothing. For every little thing, I'm not comfortable with that.

I understand if it was just the last 4-5 digits, but does it have to be the whole number? And the fact they make you tell it to them aloud, I'm worried about other people around me that might record the number for 'other use'. SMH. It also makes the whole 'school id #' pointless. I mean that's what it's really for, not the SS number.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

There's like 4 people on this bus (Q67) including the bus driver...the most this month lmao

I had my first gf when I was 12-she was 14. Our relationship didn't last too long. I still miss her thou. Hopefully I'll bump into her someday...

They say the 1st one hurts the most

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Is it me or everyone is having issues on facebook? I just lost all of my data on there and im pissed!!!!

On mine it keeps sayiong an error occured...this been happening to me for about 2 weeks now

Holy shit, I'm scared now. I have 400+ friends, I can't afford to start from scratch. I worked hard to build my facebook to the way it is today.

I have 362 friends and counting! I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THEM EITHER and start all oer again! (though the massive drama going on occasionally between them and me is making me reconsider...)

I have 362 friends and counting! I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THEM EITHER and start all oer again! (though the massive drama going on occasionally between them and me is making me reconsider...)

428 friends for me...all categorized too: one group are my friends from my old high school (that's where the bulk of my friends come from), another group are the railfans, and the other from my college...the rest are uncategorized.

Some people I talk to more than others, some I rarely talk to at all (unless its their birthday...that's the only time I'll talk to them).

Just got my copy of Halo: Reach. Can't wait to go home and teabag some n00bs. :cool:

Lucky you :P

428 friends for me...all categorized too: one group are my friends from my old high school (that's where the bulk of my friends come from), another group are the railfans, and the other from my college...the rest are uncategorized.

Some people I talk to more than others, some I rarely talk to at all (unless its their birthday...that's the only time I'll talk to them).

You know, Facebook going bye bye ain't the end of the world.

Did we all forget about US Mail & the Telephone?

rotary-phone.jpg

Use it :P

Lucky you :P

You know, Facebook going bye bye ain't the end of the world.

Did we all forget about US Mail & the Telephone?

Use it :P

Use the telephone? OMG that would be soooo useful if we could only access our virtual phonebooks which are in the info of our friends on FACEBOOK!!!!! oh ok then I guess we should back up all the info as though it is Facebook's last day on Earth!

Use the telephone? OMG that would be soooo useful if we could only access our virtual phonebooks which are in the info of our friends on FACEBOOK!!!!! oh ok then I guess we should back up all the info as though it is Facebook's last day on Earth!

Telephone books and also personal address books.

That post also gets filed under "Personal Computer, Extreme reliance on"