Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I thought this (G) bustitution would be fun...until the bus showed up. I'm on a LaGuardia bus (3641) in Brooklyn, and this bus driver done jumped like 4 curbs lol

The tall building in this pic has been abandoned and deserted! What a waste!!!!! SMH

normal_philly30.jpg

Can I live there? :)

And again he thinks if one owner is bad then all dogs are bad... He'll never learn that it's the owners that have to be responsible for the dogs. But it's all lost on him.

To be honest, I walked my cousins' dog one time and she did her business on the side of the road in the grass...and I left it there. If you ask me, it's good for the ground.

Whoa! Clinton-Washington Avs to Hoyt-Schermerhorn St on the (C) is a thriller ride! The train gains a good amount of speed when coming into Lafeyette Av. Just before the station theirs a switch which causes the train to jerk pretty damn hard. Now from Lafeyette to Hoyt-trains haul ass through that sharp curve! (Makes me wonder if t/o's get a lil scared when going through that section for the first time.)