Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Whoa! Clinton-Washington Avs to Hoyt-Schermerhorn St on the (C) is a thriller ride! The train gains a good amount of speed when coming into Lafeyette Av. Just before the station theirs a switch which causes the train to jerk pretty damn hard. Now from Lafeyette to Hoyt-trains haul ass through that sharp curve! (Makes me wonder if t/o's get a lil scared when going through that section for the first time.)

I know just what you're talking about. That section between Lafayette and Hoyt - Schermerhorn is my favorite as well.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whoa! Clinton-Washington Avs to Hoyt-Schermerhorn St on the (C) is a thriller ride! The train gains a good amount of speed when coming into Lafeyette Av. Just before the station theirs a switch which causes the train to jerk pretty damn hard. Now from Lafeyette to Hoyt-trains haul ass through that sharp curve! (Makes me wonder if t/o's get a lil scared when going through that section for the first time.)

Yeah i go through that switch everyday because BK tech @ Lafayette its even a harder jerk in the first car

To be honest, I walked my cousins' dog one time and she did her business on the side of the road in the grass...and I left it there. If you ask me, it's good for the ground.

I disagree here. If it was in front of my house, I'd be pissed. Plus some homes have security cameras now, so to be safe just bring a bag with you. If you don't like to scoop the poop, bring some newspaper page and hold it under the dog and then 'fold it up' and dump it in a public garbage can nearby.

I disagree here. If it was in front of my house, I'd be pissed. Plus some homes have security cameras now, so to be safe just bring a bag with you. If you don't like to scoop the poop, bring some newspaper page and hold it under the dog and then 'fold it up' and dump it in a public garbage can nearby.

True. But this didn't occur in front of anyone's property, it was on a side street of a wooded area since they live in Nassau. Cleaning up dog poop I don't have a problem with as I did it for my cousins' backyard when they were away. In addition, I have a cat to clean up after myself.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

lol you cant blame the operator backing up 60-62 feet of bus cant be exactly easy

are the LFSA's front or rear wheel drive?

I think rear wheel (or both rear & middle wheel)

And I have another video where the back end comes at me instead of the front lol

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

oh how I HATE CHAIN TEXTS!!

FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS 13 DEAD PUPPIES WILL COME IN UR ROOM AND EAT TACOS

I know exactly how you feel