Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Posting live from the 6:00 Staten Island ferry to Whitehall Terminal...take a wild guess which one

No, that's not what I meant. For future reference, note that someone who cannot differentiate "U" and "you" should never be correcting me. Ever.

:eek: Wow, I can differentiate between you and u but sometimes I'm in a rush and I write u instead of you.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

It seems so weird standing this close to the windshield on the bus...that's the subway shuttle for ya

Anyone here a fan of Happy Tree Friends? If you never heard of it look on youtube for it...here's an episode called Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow (part 1 & 2)

:confused: My sister has 150 of these videos on her iPod, pretty sick but I can't say anything since I'm the one that put her onto that.

:confused: My sister has 150 of these videos on her iPod, pretty sick but I can't say anything since I'm the one that put her onto that.
my sister is also a big fan of that^! and shes recommending it to all her classmates

I've seen almost every episode and my favorite characters are Lumpy and Handy. They also came out with a new episode about a week ago called See You Later, Elevator...

I've seen almost every episode and my favorite characters are Lumpy and Handy. They also came out with a new episode about a week ago called See You Later, Elevator...

That's so cruel lml, I think I had stopped watching this because they stopped coming out with new episodes but good to hear they're back at it.