Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:confused: where Guy R Brewer?

Bedell St

What the Fuh!!

I shouldve mentioned it was a squirrel (although I have seen a body before), just everywhere. It was coming out it's mouth too. I get lightheaded around blood (idk why) so seeing a brain too is just bad.

Now how about them trees, still 90% green which is good because I hate Fall lml.

This is the first time I've seen hail out in Brooklyn.

Same here. Loud as hell too. I thought it was a neighbor making a lot of noise in the backyard till I heard it from the front of the house.

Checked out this channel called 'hub', which replaced Discovery Kids [never watched], and I love it for bringing back the original [unaltered] 84 transformers cartoon along with MiB the series and Batman Beyond. It's been years since I last saw the later 2, but I'm psyched to see transformers on TV than on just Youtube.

Edited by Grand Concourse

a tree fell on me last night as i was taking out the trash

Wow are u okay?

I don't know how people busfan & railfan, this is the 9th bus I've been on today and I have 2-3 more to go and I'm passed wiped out. Tuesday's & Thursday's I usually have to take 8 buses a day but I discovered a faster route so it's about 12 a day now (but it's faster), wears you out so much and this is just my commute. -__-

And a Nor'Easter's coming, wish I was at home right now lol.

SEPTA's Market Frankford T/Os always back up their trains if they overshoot the platforms. Meybe it's just an MTA thing to illegalize that.

The MFL its a daily thing. Now for the BSS most of the platforms are long as nyct and those t/os always overshoot and I dont understand why. This one time this female t/o on the BSS let her friend in the cab and they was talking away like no tomorrow and next thing you know she overshot Cecil B. Moore by about 3 cars. She had to go BIE. When I got to Walnut Locust I said to her "people like you shouldnt be doing this kind of job". I could have been an a**hole and reported her.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

a**holes...can't live with them, can't live without them, can't beat one of them down without going to jail for attempted murder :(

That's why you don't beat them down. One good blow to the head - Knockout :P

Once again, the 1:30 am B26 bus from Ridgewood is late. Last time, it was 37 minutes late and before that, it never showed up (I had to wait for the 2:30 am bus). Ever sice the new pick (I think) [hey, a rhyme :(] the bus been comming late...its cold as hell out here and I vwanna get home and sleep

That's why you don't beat them down. One good blow to the head - Knockout :P

How about an "accidental" push down the stairs :P