Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

This post can't get any racist then this!!http://www.subchat.com/thereef/read.asp?Id=50406

Wineberg has a wife? ;)

But enough about him, I actually read that whole thread, and it seems like all people do there is bash others and talk little about the topic at hand

Only one thing I can suggest for most of them over there...a girlfriend (or at least some ass) lmao

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photobucket sucks where if you upload a fairly large batch of pics [20+], sometimes the site freezes and you have to shut down IE and then search for the pics that didn't get loaded up and then reupload them again. Total PITA!

Then again it is free and 500Mb free space, so eh... I have 2 accounts: one transit [most recent ones], the other for everything else plus older transit stuff.

Photobucket sucks where if you upload a fairly large batch of pics [20+], sometimes the site freezes and you have to shut down IE and then search for the pics that didn't get loaded up and then reupload them again. Total PITA!

Then again it is free and 500Mb free space, so eh... I have 2 accounts: one transit [most recent ones], the other for everything else plus older transit stuff.

I've yet to have an issue with photobucket...one of my albums has 40 photos in it and I uploaded them all at once. Try using a different web browser, like Firefox. I use Safari mainly but Firefox as an alternative since I refuse to use IE.

I miss the good old Nickelodeon show's like The Ren & Stimpy Show , You Can't Say That On Television, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Doug, Clarissa Explains it All, Rocko's Modern Life, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, David and The Gnomes.

And non-Nick cartoons/shows, Capitan Planet, James Bond Jr., Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Inspector Gadget, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Ducktails, Loony Toons/Tiny Toons, Garfield, Pinky & The Brain, Yogui & The Bear, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo, The Smurfs, He-Man, and Alf

I got carried away. But those were the days!!

I've yet to have an issue with photobucket...one of my albums has 40 photos in it and I uploaded them all at once. Try using a different web browser, like Firefox. I use Safari mainly but Firefox as an alternative since I refuse to use IE.

Are there any other photo sites like these? Flickr says I reached my 100 MB monthly limit. :P

I don't take much pictures (but I uploaded a lot this month) and I'm not even that good lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43253753@N08/

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Wirelessly posted via (SAMSUNG-SGH-T639/UVGG1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Finally got mobile web...

Welcome to the club lol

I miss the good old Nickelodeon show's like The Ren & Stimpy Show , You Can't Say That On Television, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Doug, Clarissa Explains it All, Rocko's Modern Life, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, David and The Gnomes.

And non-Nick cartoons/shows, Capitan Planet, James Bond Jr., Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Inspector Gadget, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Ducktails, Loony Toons/Tiny Toons, Garfield, Pinky & The Brain, Yogui & The Bear, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo, The Smurfs, He-Man, and Alf

I got carried away. But those were the days!!

Cow & Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls.

Used to watch all of that.

Truth ^

They had a lot of good stuff and they weren't too watered down for the more pc'ed shows like now. Disney sucks for their lame editing of the 90s shows like Superman, etc. They made random cuts cuz some scenes were too violent. Total Bs. Whatever network that picks up Superman and batman, I hope they undo those edits.