Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never read any H.P Lovecraft stories? You should read The Call of Cthulhu. He was referenced in this weeks South Park Episode.

Are they recent stories because I've never heard anything about that, I'm always missing South Parks too :mad:

How do you even pronounce his name lml.

Are they recent stories because I've never heard anything about that, I'm always missing South Parks too :mad:

How do you even pronounce his name lml.

The Call of Cthulhu was published in 1928. Technically there is no "correct" pronunciation, since his name is supposed to be an alien language which we humans do not have the right vocal chords to pronounce the alien accents properly but the de facto pronunciation is kuh-thoo-loo.

No wonder they learn nothing in school... it's always all about fights. :tdown:

Tell me about it.

I was in McDonalds the other day all I hear behind me is these 2 birds "oh she wanna fight her", "she wanna fight me tomorrow", "they jumped her", etc. Like how do you plan to fight someone, that's so corny. I HATE that. It's always these 14-19 year old girls.

Okay, Lmfao @ LRG in the "A very INTERESTING day of school" thread. In all honesty I worry about Ftrain whenever I see his name, I'm not being mean but I really do, I feel bad sometimes.

I can't believe I'm awake after midnight, I usually fall asleep at like 9.

Tell me about it.

I was in McDonalds the other day all I hear behind me is these 2 birds "oh she wanna fight her", "she wanna fight me tomorrow", "they jumped her", etc. Like how do you plan to fight someone, that's so corny. I HATE that. It's always these 14-19 year old girls.

That's how bad Lehman HS is. Fights were frequent during my time there, as well as robberies, stabbings, etc. Fights always generate unwanted attention and a lot of people end up watching it, just for kicks.

That's how bad Lehman HS is. Fights were frequent during my time there, as well as robberies, stabbings, etc. Fights always generate unwanted attention and a lot of people end up watching it, just for kicks.

I know, that's how my HS was and the ones in my neighborhood. Not that much stabbings though. It annoys me. My school had various gangs too so that was a whole different level of fighting.

So in love...... Sometimes I feel like I can't eat, sleep, or do anything else but think about how I feel. I've never been in love like this before.

Have you ever loved someone so much that they consume all your thoughts? It's like nothing else in the world matters! SMH...... I have been a big time player for 20 years. This was not supposed to happen!!

Why am I awake this early?

So in love...... Sometimes I feel like I can't eat, sleep, or do anything else but think about how I feel. I've never been in love like this before.

Have you ever loved someone so much that they consume all your thoughts? It's like nothing else in the world matters! SMH...... I have been a big time player for 20 years. This was not supposed to happen!!

You sir have been bitten by the love bug. I know that feeling all too well. All I can say is take it one step at a time and you'll get through it