Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The test is pretty simple. It asks questions like "What happens if you drink and drive?" I passed the test, but I don't have the time to take the road test.

Yeah it is pretty simple overall but there were a few questions that almost got me. "How long does it take for the body to get rid of 12 ounces of beer" (not worded correctly) was a little tricky but everything was fresh in my mind since I had just read the important things while we were waiting. I think the body gets rid of .2 ounces of alcohol an hour but then again beer isn't 100% alcohol. I have a feeling I got that one wrong though, I chose "a whole day" (or was it 24 hours?).

So glad I passed the Permit test on my first try, I only read the book for like 20 minutes too. I didn't like that $90 part though lol.

Almost everyone failed, most of them all ready had licenses.

I pass my permit and my road test on my first try,,,,I was shock.

i got asked today by a customer if i was retarded because i handed them a burger that had pickles on it..... thing is i work cash and i just started my shift o.O

lol,you've should've told them ''yes I am retarded''

lol win :tup:, i find it odd that so many people yell at the cashiers even though we just served it :confused: o well

When I use to work at McDonalds, and I was cashier, this one guy swore up and down I made his sandwich and that my hands were dirty. So I said to him didnt I just hand you your bag and took your money, so how was it possible I made your sandwich. He asked to speak to a mgr and all. In the end he just looked like an idiot.

Exactly what I was thinking. It just goes to show you that those type of people really want to blame the cashier out of spite. They have nothing better to do nowadays..

It sorta reminds me when that female t/o had her nephew in the cab with her and that idiot guy didnt want to mind his business.