Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're wrong (this time I mean it. I'm not just imitating Weinturd).

Fine, but if you want to show me that I'm wrong then you won't let those dogs show you 'who's boss'. Walk your normal route and just 'block them out'.

The house on Farmers Blvd now has two dogs. I have to find a new route to Dunkin Donuts.

I got something similar to your 'fears': Damn school kids when they get out of school. Friggin animals, they never shut up nor keep to themselves. I could take another bus, but if I'm running late, I don't have that luxury and have to put up with them.

I got something similar to your 'fears': Damn school kids when they get out of school. Friggin animals, they never shut up nor keep to themselves. I could take another bus, but if I'm running late, I don't have that luxury and have to put up with them.

Tell me about it. Those little fools disrupt everyone's ride, and they don't even pay their fare. Like what happened a few weeks ago. I'm standing on the platform waiting for the train. Now this platform has a clear view of the mezzanine. I see 4 kids hop the turnstile in front of the token booth clerk. Retarded. I wish the cops were there :P

And the clerk went on the station's PA system and said "pay your fare".

And this station has cameras :P

Tell me about it. Those little fools disrupt everyone's ride, and they don't even pay their fare. Like what happened a few weeks ago. I'm standing on the platform waiting for the train. Now this platform has a clear view of the mezzanine. I see 4 kids hop the turnstile in front of the token booth clerk. Retarded. I wish the cops were there :P

And the clerk went on the station's PA system and said "pay your fare".

And this station has cameras :P

These past few days I've seen some brats hold open the rear door of the bus to let their buddies in. I mean it's bad enough they get the full fare cards, but they gotta sneak to the back of the bus and take up space that I could try and fit in because they don't want to wait in line?

And some of you wonder why I hate how some kids gets a literal pass, while I am basically subsidizing them via my fare. This is why I wished kids were forced to go to schools closer to home unless they had a special voucher [grades dependent B+ or better] or whatever that allows them to go to the schools of their choice.

Also agreed, where are the cops when you really need them?

Get more funds or look on eBay :P

Lol I have yet to go on eBay and probably never will :P

Also agreed, where are the cops when you really need them?

In the donut shop :P. But seriously, it like when you need them, they're nowhere to be found but when you don't need them, they swing around your block hundreds of times

Anything on Anything violence is bad.

I got a headache from laughing this #LilKimMustFeelLike trending topic, I went in too. :P

I haven't been on twitter in like 2 weeks...I gotta go back on there......

.....eventually

Word, Black Friday is type nice though, it has that old school beat going on.

I don't care what anybody says, Lil Kim destroyed Nicki Minaj on that track

Word, Black Friday is type nice though, it has that old school beat going on.

I thought it was weak, she could've did better than that, I was embarrassed for her. She destroyed herself on that song. It's not as bad as the Keri song (oh God). The beat was hot though. Nicki could've did better than Romans Revenge too, especially if she reverted back to her old self. Kim would got more than disrespected lol.

But it's a publicity stunt for both of them, Lil Kim wants to come back out and Nicki wanted to boost her album sales, because their beef just came out of nowhere.

But I never really cared for Lil Kim, I always liked Foxy, Remy, Nicki, etc.

I have three final exams left. The semester ends in two weeks. Afterwards, I can resume taking pics. I already have a whole bunch of trips planned, including the express bus, Amtrak, and the M-8's on the New Haven line.

You sure know how to plan ahead of time. The only time I'm setting aside for any real transitfanning is on New Year's Eve.