Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the (MTA) is so broke, this is the next generation of clean air buses. 0 emissions, doesn't uses expensive diesel fuel, and runs on 2 feet power :)

Ahhhh, the MTA has gone back to this B)

.....shoot. I forgot the name of that cartoon B)

Dear Mother Nature,

I don't think things are going to work between us. You used to have such a warm personality back in June and July. Things were hot and spicy in between. But now your a cold-hearted bitch. I can't take this anymore.

Your now ex,

LRG

Ahhhh, the MTA has gone back to this :)

.....shoot. I forgot the name of that cartoon B)

The Flinstones B)

They should've put this in service for the Q89. B)

That's about right, maybe even 2 during rush hours :P

Capacity = 5 per shopping cart.

Headways = 5 shopping carts per minute during rush hours, 4 during middays and evenings every 3 minutes, 3 during weekends every 10 minutes, 2 during nighttime every 20 minutes.

Fleet = 200,000 shopping carts. :cool:

:P

Lol at about 100 bucks a cart, that's the biggest cost-saving measure the (MTA) will ever make :P

Unless the shopping carts are glued together on the express tracks, then I'm fine with that. :)

What shopping carts? I mean park all the train cars in the tunnels, with door entrances to/from stations. Make it so they have to run through the trains to get to the next station. Like that, the MTA will still get fare, and not have to pay for power B)

Dear Mother Nature,

I don't think things are going to work between us. You used to have such a warm personality back in June and July. Things were hot and spicy in between. But now your a cold-hearted bitch. I can't take this anymore.

Your now ex,

LRG

I normally like the cold, but it's frigid out there. I hope it doesn't snow too much, but that'd be too much to ask.

Still better this than sweating to death in the summer.

What about trains? A replacement is needed :cool:

Tie rats to the carts and have them pull the cars...tie 2 cars back to back and call it a whole set. Along with interchangable parts for the new "buses", the fare will be even lower ;)

Line up all the cars in the tunnels. Make the people walk the tunnel B)

Look above :P

Then local and express trains will no longer see revenue service ever again. :cry:

:P

To hell with local and express, it will now be called local and super local :P...the rats need breaks evebntually :P:cool:

In the express trains, the only thing allowed is running. Walking = local :P

Once again, look above :P

Unless the shopping carts are glued together on the express tracks, then I'm fine with that. :P

Look above...once again :P

What shopping carts? I mean park all the train cars in the tunnels, with door entrances to/from stations. Make it so they have to run through the trains to get to the next station. Like that, the MTA will still get fare, and not have to pay for power :P

Do that for the (G) train, the (MTA) don't care about anyway...that way the (G) can have R160s and the foamers can go to town lmao :P

Oohh, I didn't read your post carefully. I was thinking about the image Fresh Pond posted. :P

But yeah, just imagine how many train fleets would be needed to accomplish that. :P

A whole lot of carts :P

I normally like the cold, but it's frigid out there. I hope it doesn't snow too much, but that'd be too much to ask.

Still better this than sweating to death in the summer.

Yeah I've come to accept the cold especially my birthday falls right in the midst of it. At least I don't have to shed myself to oblivion and still be hot. At least I can bundle up in a shitload of clothes and protect myself from the elements. Sadly it means so skateboarding cuz after October it starts to get cold.

Yeah I've come to accept the cold especially my birthday falls right in the midst of it. At least I don't have to shed myself to oblivion and still be hot. At least I can bundle up in a shitload of clothes and protect myself from the elements. Sadly it means so skateboarding cuz after October it starts to get cold.

My skateboard been up in storage since September :P

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY RATS!? THEY POWER MAH GENERATOR!! ;)

Well those same rats just charged my phone enough for me to make this ridiculous post B)