Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blaming it on someone else... hmm... :(

Of course, the government does it anyway so why can't I? :(

Today I was in downtown Flushing when I passed by Joe's Best Burger. It is closed. They lost their least. This sucks. Joe's Best Burger pwned McDonalds.

Damn I used to go there while waiting for the QBx1...I always made my friend hold my spot while I ran inside and get a burger

Yeah I've come to accept the cold especially my birthday falls right in the midst of it. At least I don't have to shed myself to oblivion and still be hot. At least I can bundle up in a shitload of clothes and protect myself from the elements. Sadly it means so skateboarding cuz after October it starts to get cold.

Yeah and the amusement parks are closed during the winter :(

Today I was in downtown Flushing when I passed by Joe's Best Burger. It is closed. They lost their least. This sucks. Joe's Best Burger pwned McDonalds.

Wow in October I was in Downtown Flushing (for the 4th time in my life) and it was open, I didn't know what it was though.

Speaking of burgers I ate my first Big Mac the other day, I've been missing out all this time lol. I normally don't like burgers, especially the thick patty ones.

I blame YOU for World War 2 and the impending WW3 :P

Ok ok I take blame for WW2... I called Japan a pansy cuz they didn't wanna give me a 2 inch TV/phone/watch :P

That's who Fresh Pond really is :P

WHO TOLD YOU!!!!!! :mad::P

(I'm actually 4 ducks and a turtle in a suit :P)

What's wrong with the Diamond & Pearl and Best Wishes series of Pokemon? Once you get past the 'it automatically sucks becuase it's not the original seires' feeling of watching the show, I daresay it's quite good.

In other news, today is the second day in a row I rode in R142 #6340 on the (2) line [being the first car facing South] coming home from school. And I rode at different times today and yesterday too. I think R142s are stalking me. I didn't mind when 7001-7005 did it, but now I'm afraid o_O

Also for the lulz, R142 #6340 has one of those big colorful ads for M15 SBS on it. This despite the fact that it comes out of 239th St on the (2) and the (2) only stops a couple of blocks away from the M15 at best. There are ads on different R142s and R142As, but you never even hear "Transfer is available to the M15 +SelectBusService" at any station, which makes the ads seems a little useless. The (L) train IIRC doesn't even announce a transfer to the M15 at 1st Ave. As far as the R143s are concerned, the M15SBS doesn't even exist. The irony... 'tis delicious.

Finally, the topography in Harlem sucks.