Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

What's wrong with the Diamond & Pearl and Best Wishes series of Pokemon? Once you get past the 'it automatically sucks becuase it's not the original seires' feeling of watching the show, I daresay it's quite good.
It's not because of the "the original series is 1000x better1!!!!!11!1!1" feeling, most DP episodes are just unoriginal remakes of past episodes. The writers should've avoided that because the AG saga, as much as I didn't enjoy it, didn't remake too many old episodes like DP did.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMAO!!!!! I'm done

In unrelated news, I hate when people stand at the front of the bus knowing that there's plenty of space in the back...sometimes I just wanna dropkick them to the back of the bus

I feel you. Sometimes I wish that special remote from the movie "Click" was real. I would press pause and bitch slap the shit out of some people. :tup: :cool:

I feel you. Sometimes I wish that special remote from the movie "Click" was real. I would press pause and bitch slap the shit out of some people. :tup: :cool:

Like you....and Fresh Pond.....and LRG.....I just love smackin' people around :P

In other news, today is the second day in a row I rode in R142 #6340 on the (2) line [being the first car facing South] coming home from school. And I rode at different times today and yesterday too. I think R142s are stalking me. I didn't mind when 7001-7005 did it, but now I'm afraid o_O

Lol that's just like how I used to be stalked by a bus...every day I used to see 9141. Every day, it would be on a different Fresh Pond route (except for that week where it was only on the B26). But now I barely see it (thank god :P)

Oh, I just knock 'em out mah way :P

Lol if only I can legally do that...espically to those damn high schoolers...those bastards :mad: (no offense to the high schoolers reading this :P)

Like you....and Fresh Pond.....and LRG.....I just love smackin' people around :P

Lol I don't smack people around...I dropkick :P

Lol that's just like how I used to be stalked by a bus...every day I used to see 9141. Every day, it would be on a different Fresh Pond route (except for that week where it was only on the B26). But now I barely see it (thank god :P)

Lol if only I can legally do that...espically to those damn high schoolers...those bastards :mad: (no offense to the high schoolers reading this :P)

I would just use a good ole HADOKEN!!! To get through the crowds.:P

You can still legally do it. Say "excuse me" once, if they don't listen, PUSH!!!!! :P

I don't dropkick them. I throw them out the damn window :P

I would just use a good ole HADOKEN!!! To get through the crowds.:P

There might be a pretty lady on the bus...don't wanna blow her to bits :P

Now that's just sad. You got these cars barely making it down the hill but then at the same time you got a bus barreling up the hill like its nothing...how would he like a job at the (MTA):P

You can still legally do it. Say "excuse me" once, if they don't listen, PUSH!!!!! :P

I don't dropkick them. I throw them out the damn window :P

Indeed :P

That's why you need 468 Raichus since they're more stronger than a Pikachu. ;)

ORR you can use all electric types and call it a day. :)

But see, if you use 468 Raichus, you'll blow out everything electrical. All the signs, the lights, the signals :P

Guest lance25

Well, you better get used to it. After this weekend's mini "heat wave" with highs in the mid 40s, the NYC area is expected to get another blast of winter. Temperatures are predicted to be in the upper 20s and low 30s for most of next week and those are the high temps, so you can imagine what the lows are.