Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They can always use Thundershock and not anything stronger. ;)

True but even Thundershock will raep the signaling :D

What would 469 Raichus and a Golden Sudowoo do to a person?

Say bye bye :P

Thank you. So would 469 Raichus be equal to a third rail?

469 Raichus would be 6,000 third rails :P

I can't, I uhhh...left my house on fire (yeah let's go with that :P)

What does a house on fire have to do with you retrieving a bus from where the sun don't shine? Come on, the people are getting pissed! :P:P

It's not because of the "the original series is 1000x better1!!!!!11!1!1" feeling, most DP episodes are just unoriginal remakes of past episodes. The writers should've avoided that because the AG saga, as much as I didn't enjoy it, didn't remake too many old episodes like DP did.

In Japan, old episodes aren't readily available. Reruns are almost non-existant. If an episode airs, it's almost guaranteed to be a new episode. The recycling of old plots is supposed to remedy this, to some extent. And, introduce the stories to a new generation of fans. But yeah, I can see why this practice would seem annoying to an older fan. Even I get a little annoyed by it. However, it's not like every other episode has a recycled plot or anything. It's true, Advanced Generation, Diamond & Pearl and Best Wishes all have flaws, but I like them for all the new things they do, and all the things they do right.

It's fun talking about Pokeymans :P

Today I rode a Siemens R160 on the (Q). After a few months of Alstoms, it's refreshing to mix things up.

When I walk to school from the (A), it's fun to see M1s and M7s coming from Manhattanville heading East on 145th St. :D

Even if you remove the virus, nothing will ever be the same again.

Eh, not really. I've done complete cleans of systems without formatting the disk and starting over. Usually it's just a lot easier to wipe the disk though. It's just not always feasible.

Eh, not really. I've done complete cleans of systems without formatting the disk and starting over. Usually it's just a lot easier to wipe the disk though. It's just not always feasible.

But it just never seems the same. There's always an altered file that you don't know about - and I wipe it to make sure.

But it just never seems the same. There's always an altered file that you don't know about - and I wipe it to make sure.

But then its so much work each time to get your system running to how it was before. If I was to reinstall both my operating systems, it will take at least a week to get everything back.

But then its so much work each time to get your system running to how it was before. If I was to reinstall both my operating systems, it will take at least a week to get everything back.

Well yeah, that's what I do though. (even though a run of sfc /scannow would work B))

There's a ****ing duck in the Fresh Pond logo?

I thought that was a stalk in front of a lilypad or something.

Yep, a duck

Maybe they'll have the speed of diarrhea B):P

They just gotta add about 4-6 hours to their commute, 2 if I have some beans :P

BASK IN ITS AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!! :mad::P

Fresh_Pond.jpg

I am totally digging the new Jay Street - MetroTech transfer. Today was my third day using it (Saturday and today to get to school; Sunday to get to my friend's house in Borough Park) and tonight I'll be using it again to head home. I'm literally psyched as to how I can just take the (C) to Jay Street and boom(!), the ®'s upstairs! But the best part is...I no longer have to deal with the (F)AIL train (or the (G)) as part of my commute to and from school...thank goodness!