Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't take it anymore!!!1! No more (F)ail train talks!!!1!11!!! :P

(F)AIL TRAIN!!1!!1ONE!

Sorry, had to do that :P

The stupidification and degradation of the moral fiber in the youth of America continues unabated. When you have kids having kids, it's not shocking to see the result.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The moral fiber is gone. Completely gone. Kids doing drugs, drinking, SMOKING. Thinking it's okay to act like complete jackasses, sitting there with their free education, still skipping school, wasting tax dollars on what seems to be no future, annoying the piss out of everyone wherever they go. Bah.

(Rant over)

I have to stop waiting till the last day to do papers.

At 5:00 it's all systems go, 4 page paper off the top of the head. I'm gonna be overworked all week. I have 2 other papers due on Thursday as well as a final on Thursday (I don't really know the topic too) but like always it's gonna get done somehow. :P

I have to stop waiting till the last day to do papers.

You and I both! I finished a 3-page paper for my Spanish class this morning, which I COMPLETELY bullshitted on, yet I got a 95 on it! Now I have an 8-page paper to do that's due on Wednesday...ah, procrastination at it's finest!

Can't argue with that... new faces appreciate the series they watch first more than ever. However, a few number of fans like it as well. If only the writers can introduce a new concept that's not gym battles. Contests, if memory serves right, is no more.

Correct. Isshu/Unova appears to have no contests. Pokemon Black and White introduced "Pokemon Musicals"... And Dent is fabolous enough to compete in them. It's a winning combination! Also, it would be the first time one of the guys competes in a side quest. Also, the english run of Diamond & Pearl is almost over and we still have no announced airdate for Movie 13...

reread my post it changed :P

Lol now that's gross :P

I am totally digging the new Jay Street - MetroTech transfer. Today was my third day using it (Saturday and today to get to school; Sunday to get to my friend's house in Borough Park) and tonight I'll be using it again to head home. I'm literally psyched as to how I can just take the (C) to Jay Street and boom(!), the ®'s upstairs! But the best part is...I no longer have to deal with the (F)AIL train (or the (G)) as part of my commute to and from school...thank goodness!

All this (F) train talking...you're looking a little suspicious right now LRG...if that is your real name :D

You and I both! I finished a 3-page paper for my Spanish class this morning, which I COMPLETELY bullshitted on, yet I got a 95 on it! Now I have an 8-page paper to do that's due on Wednesday...ah, procrastination at it's finest!

Wow that's good. You must know your Spanish very well lol. Now that 8 pages sounds like a whole lot though. I know I have a tough time stretching things out, I wish you luck. I usually do better under pressure than 1 month in advance although I wish I did the latter.

And on another note tomorrow's Tuesday and I don't have to go anywhere, I forgot all about that, I'm rushing and what not then I realize this a few minutes ago. But I still want to get most of it done today and do the other 2 tomorrow.

I have a constitutional law exam tomorrow (which is open book, thank you Jesus) and a Criminal Law exam on Friday. After that, the semester is finished. Two weeks from today I'm heading to Baltimore via Amtrak.

I wish you the best of luck. Those topics sound difficult but open book is great lol. I hope you do well. I haven't set foot in Baltimore since I was 6. But riding through it I'm always amazed at how Brooklyn, Queens, Philadelphia, & Baltimore all look alike in a lot of spots.

I have a History Final on Thursday, a Math Final on Monday, and Science & English finals on Tuesday then I'm done for the semester, this is my first time having the whole month of January off so this is all new to me lol.

Wow that's good. You must know your Spanish very well lol. Now that 8 pages sounds like a whole lot though. I know I have a tough time stretching things out, I wish you luck. I usually do better under pressure than 1 month in advance although I wish I did the latter.

And on another note tomorrow's Tuesday and I don't have to go anywhere, I forgot all about that, I'm rushing and what not then I realize this a few minutes ago. But I still want to get most of it done today and do the other 2 tomorrow.

Thanks and good luck with your finals as well. For my presentation though all I had to do was write a three page paper on a Hispanic person (in English) and write a paragraph about them in Spanish. Either way I can't let procrastination get the best of me as it cost me last year with one of my classes big time. I can't let my laziness get in the way of my studies.

I have my English final Wednesday, Accounting AND Microeconomics next Monday, and Business Law the day after that.

I'm not worried about English - I've been getting Bs on every paper and I aced my midterm. I'm worried more about Accounting and Micro because I bombed the second test in Accounting and only got a 70 on the first one.

That site's layout makes me want to punch people. They haven't come out of 1997 yet? Sadly, that's one of the few sites to get LI news.... and the same [drowned out by freight train on LIRR tracks] posts on all of those sites.

I'd register on the site if I didn't need to pull an Indiana Jones to click on every reply to a thread. And get past all the CRIKEY posts.