Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

I just gave Larry F. the blasting he has had coming for the last year for giving me the boot form subchat, and boy do I feel good.

my mother always says "don't give the devil the time of day"; but if you do nothing he still wins.

Can you post the message you sent? I can't believe you'd be banned by a turd like TS isn't kicked out. I totally can believe that TS probably owns the place since he should've been banned years ago after all the attacks on other ppl as well as harrassment about checking e-mails.

I'm also curious to know about this shooting incident reguarding TS.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't blame you at all. It's so sad how TS has free reign to attack others for the most stupid things and butting in on everything else. How he's still there and other ppl who have done nothing wrong other than give info/pics are attacked by him for this long = lost cause. TS is exactly why I don't post any pics there anymore and post far less than what I used to.

WTF is wrong with the signs on the buses at QV, this isn't the first time I was mislead. Says Cambria but I'm on my way to Flushing, I had to get off once I realized, I wasn't even paying attention once I got on.

I couldn't even use my Metrocard to get on a Q27 going in the other direction because I guess you have to wait a while for the same route.

With all this new stuff the MTA will get, I'm surprised they've had the same runbox for over 20 years. The only LEDs I see are in the destination signs.

You're right... I've seen some of New Jersey Transit's NABIs that have electronic runboxes. How come we haven't upgraded yet?

For a moment I thought I was seeing things...

While waiting at Ridgewood Intermodal Terminal for the B26 (my usual place after getting off work, Fresh Pond territory :cool:), I seen a NG turn the corner. For a moment I was thinking "holy s**t we finally got one" but then I saw the back of the bus and it said B13 (a Grand Av route, those bastards B)). *sign* if only... :cry::P

:eek:

Brock Obama is NOT real! lol

Tell that to the half a million people on his page (myself included :P)

You're right... I've seen some of New Jersey Transit's NABIs that have electronic runboxes. How come we haven't upgraded yet?

Simple...we poor :P

Not the farebox, the runbox :P

The lit up numbers you see in the lower corner :P

Farebox, runbox, what's the difference :P *sarcasm*

Lmao, *stares at metrocard slot stuffed with 3 transfers*, Free rides ftw. :P

But those things are very outdated.

Hell, I dot mind a free ride on the bus (although I can make all the trips I want in one week :P)