Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

It doesn't take a lot of fortitude to make it in an urban setting like New York. All you need is charisma.

I see what you did there :P

It was decided that this was an experiment to see who the trouble makers are. It is crystal clear who they are. There's going to be some serious changes going on around here and it started with that infamous thread most of you guys know about. Keep it up fellas.

A STING OPERATION!!! B)

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you think of 10th Annual No Pants Subway Ride Around Globe?

I'm sure Straphangers are unhappy with MetroCard increase, so I'm planning to attend.

I don't want to see ANYONE with no pants.......Now if it's a young woman, that's a different story :P

This 132 page thread is a waste of Harry's server space.B)

Says who?

I'm just saying it should be purged like last time. Although it must be fun deleting 2000 posts by hand.

Why do that when I can hit one button to deleted the whole thread?

My random thought of the day: Some of you better get in all the posting you can, because your days are numbered! I challenge anyone to try me! And all the smart ass comments about this forum, and our moderation of it will stop too. We are looking even when you think we aren't!

:P

Happy New Year guys and gals!

My random thought of the day: Some of you better get in all the posting you can, because your days are numbered! I challenge anyone to try me! And all the smart ass comments about this forum, and our moderation of it will stop too. We are looking even when you think we aren't!

B)

And the RAID begins :P

046500164798.jpg

What do you think of 10th Annual No Pants Subway Ride Around Globe?

I'm sure Straphangers are unhappy with MetroCard increase, so I'm planning to attend.

I heard about that. A friend of mine went last year

;)

Big brother is always watching...like a hawk :(

How much space do you think this thread consumes in the database?

A whole lot less than those damn fantasy maps...nuff said

B-...I consider them Bs the way I see it. Since we're on the topic of college grades I got a B- in my Spanish class, a B- in my computer science class, a B+ in my Film history class, and the biggest shock of all was receiving an A- in my English 151 class. I thought I would have received a B- in that class, and my English teacher was a tough grader lol. Guess I must have did something right that I wasn't aware of!

I need to vent.

I'm getting fking sick of these damn cops who abuse their power. I'm sitting in a station no more than 20 minutes waiting for someone when this damn officer walks up to me and asks what I'm doing. I tell him what I'm doing and he asks for ID. Okay, he sees the damn ID. So as I'm putting it back in my wallet, the motherfker grabs my wallet out my damn hand! Grabs it and starts looking through it with no probable cause. It's motherfkrs like him that I wish were fired on the spot.

Our 2nd Floor of house is like guesthouse for Japanese.

One time when Japanese female guests are having party, hidden from table, I took my pants off to change to Pajama while I was sitting.

I learned from website Global No Pants Subway Ride was also hit in Tokyo, Japan.

http://kachupunk.exblog.jp/9625129/

(Japanese/English)

Amazing! When I started this thread, I didn't think it would be so popular, maybe, but here we are at page 200 and one post from post #2000.

Thank you to everyone who contributed a random thought and thank you to Harry, Zach, East New York, Y2 Julio, and Dan 05979 for allowing this thread.

Amazing! When I started this thread, I didn't think it would be so popular, maybe, but here we are at page 200 and one post from post #2000.

Thank you to everyone who contributed a random thought and thank you to Harry, Zach, East New York, Y2 Julio, and Dan 05979 for allowing this thread.

Party like its post# 1999!!!!:P