Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't do that Yuki. You'll regret it.

That he did...I was gonna go last year but I chickened out

My friends at MET suggested I should do it. So I did and just like Fresh Pond's friend said, I enjoyed it even I was nervous.

We were all organize into group for number of subway cars. #10 cars.

I was organized into 9th Group which handles 9th Car.

We head to Canal St (6)(J)(N)(Q)(R) Station.

Two (Q) train come first as Group #9 head for 9th Car.

We took R68 on Astoria-bound (N) and one by one, participants took off pants.

At 57th St-7th Av, few of us (me included) took pants off. I was wearing my Rider Rebellion Long Shirt waited for next Astoria-bound (N) at 5th Av-59th St, which was R160 came next, which we got on 10th Car.

We got off at Lex Av-59th St, and we climb up to Lower Level and we got on R142 on Brooklyn Bridge-bound (6) train on 9th Car.

Conductor announces: Ladies & Gentlemen! We have suspicious activity. No one has pants on.

We got off at Union Square and I put back my pants on because I don't want to catch cold.

Lots of Straphangers were laughing on R68 (N), R160 (N), R142 (6).

After checking out event, I went back to station and took 8th Av-bound (L) with my pant falling down to 8th Av, took uptown (A).

At 145th St, on first car, I took pant off and took ride to 175th St where my B/O friend who drives M4 bus was coming shortly.

After I got off at 175th St, I waited until (A) left, then put pant on,

After I took 135th St-bound (M4) which B/O friend gave me 2 bus transfer slips, and I use 1st transfer on Bx15 to 5th Av. I was decided bet. M60 to LGA for Q72 home or 5th Av bus to subway for home.

So, I when M60 showed up, I decided to go for M1 Weekend Shuttle. There was black lady at same time. She was not aware all M1 only operates to 106th St. B/O I know and we said, "All M1 ends at 108th St."

She was grateful to me and she told me she had waited for East Village bus, which does not come until Weekday.

At last stop, 5th Av/108th St, we had great talk about service cut June 27th, and SBS.

Then we got on M2 and she got off around 70s, while I got off 59th St.

I made quick stop at Apple Store, and b/c of construction noise, I call home to tell my mom coming home around 8pm.

Queens-bound (R) came first, so I got it.

Once it hit Lex Av, I took off my pants off on R46..

At Queens Plaza, it was held for long time and it happened to be waiting for (E) train.

When (E) train came, I rush across platform pantless to Queens-bound (E) which was R160. Even command center saw it.

During express run, Straphangers were laughing to death.

At Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Av, I got off and waited until (E) left.

Next, I rode escalator to 74th St-Broadway (7). It was so call in El, I put on my pant on by first car of Flushing-bound.

When I spotted (7) approaching 69th St, I became pantless again.

As (7) arrived, T/O and Trackworker was staring at me.

As door open, I went to railfan window as normally I would do.

Next, I got off at Junction Blvd and waited for (7) to leave, then put on my pant.

It was great experience.

My friends at MET suggested I should do it. So I did and just like Fresh Pond's friend said, I enjoyed it even I was nervous.

We were all organize into group for number of subway cars. #10 cars.

I was organized into 9th Group which handles 9th Car.

We head to Canal St (6)(J)(N)(Q)(R) Station.

Two (Q) train come first as Group #9 head for 9th Car.

We took R68 on Astoria-bound (N) and one by one, participants took off pants.

At 57th St-7th Av, few of us (me included) took pants off. I was wearing my Rider Rebellion Long Shirt waited for next Astoria-bound (N) at 5th Av-59th St, which was R160 came next, which we got on 10th Car.

We got off at Lex Av-59th St, and we climb up to Lower Level and we got on R142 on Brooklyn Bridge-bound (6) train on 9th Car.

Conductor announces: Ladies & Gentlemen! We have suspicious activity. No one has pants on.

We got off at Union Square and I put back my pants on because I don't want to catch cold.

Lots of Straphangers were laughing on R68 (N), R160 (N), R142 (6).

After checking out event, I went back to station and took 8th Av-bound (L) with my pant falling down to 8th Av, took uptown (A).

At 145th St, on first car, I took pant off and took ride to 175th St where my B/O friend who drives M4 bus was coming shortly.

After I got off at 175th St, I waited until (A) left, then put pant on,

Lmfaooooooooo omg I can't. :cry:

I was in the last car on the (F) heading N/B when the t/o raced through that switch between Bergen St and Jay St. Everybody in that packed car went flying, I thought the train was going to derail. I mean from the sounds the wheels made as it hit the switch was unforgettable.

Edited by TrainFanatic