Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

If we are talking about diarrhea then this pic shows this guy's dedication cuz he keep running even when something else was running:

559305.jpg

Damn I bet his trip home afterwards was type sh***y ;)

Seriously, did you really need to post the pic? I like toilet humor, but I have to draw the line. And it's around lunch time.

I didn't originally post that pic...besides, when I made my post, it was 4:31 in the morning. You didn't have to read it around lunchtime

How do you like that, you can't do much at all lol. Can't wait for March to end.

I want to move so bad.

After dealing with Summer 2010, I was waiting for the Winter to hit so bad! Despite the several occurrences of snow, this is how Winter should be.

After dealing with Summer 2010, I was waiting for the Winter to hit so bad! Despite the several occurrences of snow, this is how Winter should be.

incorrect (this time I really mean it)

Random thought: I hate it when people ask for your camera settings. Don't copy off of my way of taking photographs, learn your own.

Believe me, I wouldn't mind some photography tips from Fred G.

My camera doesn't work when it's below 32 degrees.

That doesn't sound normal. My camera works in sub zero temperatures.

Tell me how you take photographs. :D

NO

NO

NO!

:D

Personally I could care less about the heat or cold. As long as the ground is dry so I can skateboard, be it Winter or Summer, I'm good.

Ahem... :D

DSCF0120.jpg