hardest train to operate

trainfan22

it could be real life bve or msts i would have to say the bve R142 and the R44because sometimes it is hard to stop them and i end up overshooting the station like yesterday for example i was operating the bve R44 on the a and i overshot like four stations! but i think the hardest train to operate in real life is the r68a and the R110a bceause the r110a has some kind of brake problem and it had to be taken out of service as for the r68a ive heard that the braking system for that car has an delay but seems like the Q line T/O operate it fine it seems like an easy car to operate.

R110A got totally fixed, right? But logic defies the R142, it's a new tech car and apparently has better brakes. When you overshoot a station in real life... what do you do?

The bve verson of the r142 is hard to operate im not sure about the real life verson and i think the R110a did get totally fixed but it just sits in 239th st yard it hasnt been is service since 1998.

The bve verson of the r142 is hard to operate im not sure about the real life verson and i think the R110a did get totally fixed but it just sits in 239th st yard it hasnt been is service since 1998.

Probably just sloppy programing. But jeez MTA, do something with R110A.

Probably just sloppy programing. But jeez MTA, do something with R110A.

Like I said before, strip all 5 of them, put new R142 B car end caps on them, re-wire them, put new R142 or R142A motors, signs, strip maps, etc....on them. There would be an additional 5 R142 or R142A B cars, that could be uses to make 5, 11 car trains on the (4)(5) or (6) lines.

I would like to know which A Division class (R62, R62A, R142 or R142A) is the hardest to stop.

R62 which is on the (3) and (4) lines is hardest to stop..

R62A which is on the (1) and (7) lines is the one that takes time getting used to beacuse of the "slight" delay in braking..

R62 which is on the (3) and (4) lines is hardest to stop..

R62A which is on the (1) and (7) lines is the one that takes time getting used to beacuse of the "slight" delay in braking..

I knew you'd come through, since you work with that equipment. Well much as I like those old dogs, I hope to get into the A Div, and when the time comes that I can pick a job, I'll be aiming to work with the R142 and R142A.

Archived