On the breakfast table!

Urbanfortitude

It's different for me. Sometimes its just a bowl of Cheerios. Other times its

Pancakes, Waffles, Bacon & Eggs, a Cheese Omlette, Home Fries, Hash Browns, Wheat Toast and Butter, French Toast & Syrup & Butter, Canadian Bacon, Beef/Turkey Sausage, and to top it all off

A TOASTER STRUDEL!!!

I switch it up too? Some mornings pancakes, other mornings Frosted Flakes or Honey Nut Cheerios. On some Saturday mornings, I'm in such a rush that instead, I'll just skip straight to a good ol' R32 on the (C)! ;)

Pancakes, Waffles, Bacon & Eggs, a Cheese Omlette, Home Fries, Hash Browns, Wheat Toast and Butter, French Toast & Syrup & Butter, Canadian Bacon, Beef/Turkey Sausage, and to top it all off

A TOASTER STRUDEL!!!

The only thing missing is a bowl of oatmeal!!

I get up, handle my business in the bathroom, get dressed...then it's off to Dunkin Donuts or McDonald's or Burger King, or, if it's a day off, IHOP!!!!!.......Sausage, egg and cheese and coffee from the first 3 places, then 2 eggs scrambled, sausage, home fries, white toast and coffee from IHOP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Urbanfortitude, I know you're buying me breakfast, so it doesn't matter. :]

Actually, I love blueberry pancakes. Or strawberry pancakes. I like huge Belgian waffles with lots of fruit, especially strawberries. And fresh whipped cream too!

I also have an obscene love of bacon.

I don't really like eggs, but if you cook them well, I'll eat them.

A TOASTER STRUDEL!!!

Part of a balanced breakfast.LOL.

Archived