R68 2538

NX Express

what are you talking about. there is something strange about

the bucket seat on R68A #2538.? ????

what are you talking

about??

Dude speak well..

As for the OP! Possibly the paint is coming off..? Ive seen seats with the paint pealing off a bit..

That's what I was thinking. But I know from time to time, a Concourse Set will make a re-appearance back on the Brighton.

No, guys, hes right. what he is saying is true. i saw 2660 on the (:P a few months back this summer. it was at 86 st going towards 145 St.

that bright yellow u saw was probably the yard who repainted that seat for some apparent reason. i see that alot on the R46's, and R68A's car # 5158 or 5058, something like that.

R68A 5046 double yellow window seat is like that, except one of the seats is painted DARK RED.

No, guys, hes right. what he is saying is true. i saw 2660 on the (:P a few months back this summer. it was at 86 st going towards 145 St.

that bright yellow u saw was probably the yard who repainted that seat for some apparent reason. i see that alot on the R46's, and R68A's car # 5158 or 5058, something like that.

R68A 5046 double yellow window seat is like that, except one of the seats is painted DARK RED.

Thank you!!!!!

Archived