F & G trains

NYCTrainFan95

Due to a police investigation at the Smith-9th Streets Station:

There is no (F) train service in both directions from the Carroll Street Station to the Church Avenue Station.

There is no (G) train service in both directions from the Bedford-Nostrand Avenues Stationto the Church Avenue Station.

Please expect delays in service in both directions on the (F) and (G) trains at this time.

Man, don't you just hate it when so much as a single person can cripple service?

No, it is annoying, but it's the safe course of action for first responders and the injured to remove power from all tracks in the area and have all train stop and stay. I am glad it's not a 12-9 as it spares to train crew from that mess and service should be back in 30-45 min. It would be several hours it it was a fatal 12-9.

No, it is annoying, but it's the safe course of action for first responders and the injured to remove power from all tracks in the area and have all train stop and stay. I am glad it's not a 12-9 as it spares to train crew from that mess and service should be back in 30-45 min. It would be several hours it it was a fatal 12-9.

as long as i can get off the train and use an alternate route I don't care.

Is the police investigation because they think someone pushed someone on to the tracks? :confused:

Negative, the customer was not a victim of a crime and is being removed as I write. Police investigation is a generic term used when there is a police action.

Service Alert

Posted on:11/12/2009 8:07:13 PM

Due to a police investigation at the Smith-9th Streets Station:

There is no f train service in both directions from the Carroll Street Station to the Church Avenue Station.

There is no g train service in both directions from the Bedford-Nostrand Avenues Station to the Church Avenue Station.

Please expect delays in service in both directions on the f and g trains at this time.

Use Trip Planner at tripplanner.mta.info for customized subway and bus travel directions.

Archived